We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
NPH tweeted "How I Met Your Mother, season 9 has officially commenced! We had our first read thru today. Can’t believe it - the beginning of the end." mas-sad din talaga ko, pero baka mas ma-sad ako pag inextend pa LOL
^ako naman sis, ang opinion ko, the final season was long overdue! HIMYM should've ended on a high note. for the recent seasons, pababa na ang quality niya. feeling ko nga they should've ended it at S7 or at most S8.
I'm so glad that they really did a good job on the Stella-Ted part of the storyline.I love Sarah Chalke kasi because of Scrubs.
Kelan ba start ng Final season?