watch now

Author Topic: US TV: How i met your mother  (Read 101729 times)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #360 on: December 19, 2012, 12:04:29 pm »
ako din naluha!! ODK haahhaha ♥
i mean dapat expected na to, because ... oh I dont know how to explain, w/o spoiling hahaha

one of the best eps ♥

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2012, 01:58:16 pm »
i read the recap, i'll watch it later :D

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2012, 10:02:02 pm »
^I agree.
Naisip ko nga, "Ay, bakit nagalit sya?"
Naku kung ako yun eh super kilig na ako.
At sana naman this really means na titigilan na ni Ted once and for all si Robin.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2012, 10:03:26 pm »
Actually I get why Robin got mad. Minanipulate kasi ni Barney yung feelings niya. But when she was mad, naisip ko, naku hahaba na naman eto na naman, pleasant surprise talaga nung she said yes when he proposed. Nakakakilig!!! Sobrang bagay sila dalawa.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2012, 06:16:52 am »
Yeah, but like I said, I understand why Robin got mad. If it were done to me, I'd be mad initially too. :-) I don't want to be played/manipulated kasi. But that's just me. And apparently, Robin. hehe! :-)

Anyway, I rewatched the episode last night. Sobra sobrang bagay talaga si Robin and Barney. Give Ted the mother already. :-)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:21:26 am by Antigone »

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #365 on: December 20, 2012, 07:51:34 am »
pero infairview ambilis ng emotion change ni Robin haha, galit galitan si ateng pero YES yiheee ODK super duper kileeeeg

I kinda had the feeling na the proposal was for her when she said "damn it Patrice that's my favorite spot" kiyeme ..  at for some reason, nag slip sa utak ko na, duh it's been revealed before that she's the bride, the proposal will soon come..
but Im glad it did slip kasi todi kilig ♥

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #366 on: December 20, 2012, 01:09:26 pm »
^ same here sis. when she said na favorite spot nya yun, i knw that it's coming. i really like barney. kahit playboy sya, totoong friend talaga sya. natouch ako nung inisip nya pa rin si ted. i mean, kay ted nakadepende kung pupunta si robin sa place eh. so, inisip nya kung nakamove on na si ted at willing syang i let go na si robin, saka lang sya makakapagpropose. hayyy.. naiyak ako nung naguusap si ted and robin, i knw deep down na mahal pa rin ni ted but he really has to move on na kasi si robin talagang si barney ang mahal nya.

i love their friendship!! i wanna see ted happy na, so mother, labas na!!!

ayami

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #367 on: December 20, 2012, 03:38:55 pm »
Pero ano yung eksena sa first episode ng season 8 na parang ayaw na nilang ikasal? Bonggang wedding jitters lang ba yon?

boohoo

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #368 on: December 21, 2012, 01:52:21 am »
Sa last epi, I understood why Barney isn't my favorite character.  He is just fun to watch.  Its because he is the least realistic character.  BUT, in the last episode, I LOVED him! Tagos yun tingin nya ke Robin. Believable yung plan nya to make Robin say yes. You felt this guy is real and not fiction.

Ang weird part lang ng epi na to is that it's Ted's biggest night but his bestfriends were not by his side.

So Ted is getting closer to meeting the mother.  Kung season (or series?) finale yung wedding and don pa lang mami-meet ni Ted si mother, I will be EXTREMELY disappointed.  It wouldn't be fair at all.  I want to see Ted happy.  Kahit short lang, basta I want to feel all the wait for the mother will be worth it.

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #369 on: December 21, 2012, 02:37:44 am »
Nakakatawa na lang na Marshall still pushed Ted to Robin kasi may bet pa sila ni Lily. And he didn't tell Lily about what Ted told him. Hahaha!

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #370 on: December 21, 2012, 07:04:36 am »
I've said this before, and I am saying this again. Neil Patrick Harris is one hell of an actor.

meimei

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #371 on: December 21, 2012, 01:40:36 pm »
So Ted is getting closer to meeting the mother.  Kung season (or series?) finale yung wedding and don pa lang mami-meet ni Ted si mother, I will be EXTREMELY disappointed.  It wouldn't be fair at all.  I want to see Ted happy.  Kahit short lang, basta I want to feel all the wait for the mother will be worth it.

same here, sis. sana naman hindi lang sa finale ipakita si "mother". sana naman mag-span ng ilang episodes si "mother" para naman makita nating mag-blossom ang love life niya to see that his wait was well worth it. :) alangan namang sa dulo lang si "mother" parang nabale-wala ang paghihintay natin mula Season 1 para subaybayan ang love life ni Ted. hehe. sana makit natin mag-blossom. :)

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #372 on: December 21, 2012, 10:26:00 pm »
^Yun nga din ang isa sa mga pinag-uusapan ng mga die hard fans ng HIMYM.
Kung dapat ba na ipakita lang talaga kung pano nya nakilala si Mother
or if ipapakita din yung relationship nila.
Some are arguing kasi that the title of the show is "How I Met Your Mother" and not "How I Fell In Love With Your Mother".
But personally I think that it would be better if they show the mother in 3-4 episodes para hindi super bitin.

rae

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #373 on: December 22, 2012, 11:27:28 am »
I prefer na sa end lang si mother, and an episode about years into the future.

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #374 on: December 23, 2012, 12:58:43 am »
Jason Segel is staying!!! :)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #375 on: December 23, 2012, 12:05:25 pm »
^ how did you know, sis?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #376 on: December 24, 2012, 11:51:22 am »
^Ako din actually. Kasi parang tatagal na naman.

I was reading IMDB, baka nga si Carly (Barney's sister) ang mother no?

meimei

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #377 on: December 24, 2012, 01:17:56 pm »
^hi sis, may nabasa akong isang comment sa internet that found a conflict in that hypothesis that Carly may be the mother. i quote:

"Alex Says:
April 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM | Reply

In 2008, the mother was at a St. Patty’s day party at a BAR (she had to have been at least 21 years old). College students turn 21 either in their senior year or afterward. Carly is in college as of 2011 (season 6), so she can’t be older than 22 now. But according to the St. Patty’s day party, she would have to be at least 25 right now. So the mother is not a “college” student. She is a graduate student (she lived in an apartment with Cindy, another graduate student). Wouldn’t Barney’s dad say that Carly is in graduate school, not college, if she truly was a graduate student? Thus Carly is definitely not the mother. She’s too young. The mother is probably 28 at the moment, but that’s just my guess."

- i think tama siya na hindi si Carly yung mother. kasi yung scene na naiwan nung mother yung payong sa bar, she would've been at least 21 then (so senior in college na or pa-graduate na). pero after a few years pa nagturo si Ted, so more than 21 na by then si mother and nasa graduate school na (kasi nasa graduate school si Cindy and classmate niya dun sa Econ class where Ted mistakenly walked in). eh yung sinabi nung dad ni Barney eh nasa college pa lang si Carly. so masyado pa siyang bata.

may inconsistency sa age:

Mother in 2011 would've been at least 24 years old
Carly in 2011 would've been at most 21 years old
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 01:22:33 pm by meimei »

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #378 on: December 24, 2012, 01:32:40 pm »
^Ah okay. Well then I don't know who the mother is. hehe!

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How i met your mother
« Reply #379 on: December 25, 2012, 01:49:45 pm »
Heart warming the last epi, pero diba nagkadoubts both robin and barney during the actual wedding? Ano kaya ending?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close