We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It's so weird how I cant remember Stella's name, face, and what their story was aside from her leaving him at the altar.
Kahit na kinilig ako first time sa scene ni Barney and Robin, di ko gusto how it was played out. Kakatapos lang ng engagement ni Barney, and last epi lang, brokenhearted pa sya, ngayon he is expressing his love for Robin (which I felt, na gustong palabasin ng writers, truly came from his heart and he was definitely not faking it). I truly felt that Barney loved (whats her name?).. Di kasi ako Robin-Barney shipper kaya I felt before na they (Barey and whats her name) were soulmates.