watch now

Author Topic: US TV: How i met your mother  (Read 101565 times)

ayenlurvesbags

  • Guest
US TV: How i met your mother
« on: September 23, 2009, 09:40:21 pm »
SEASON 5 is up!

AND ITS SOO CRAZILY FUNNY!

-TED is a professor. ANd he's contemplating about how PROFESSOR IS SPELLED. The cool or authoritarian angle was soo funny!
- Lily and marshall- the same sweet couple
-BARNEY AND ROBIN! Aww, they seem to really like each other even if they deny it to death.

WATCH IT NOW! soo funny!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:51:12 pm by FN Administrator »

adolfa

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 09:43:23 pm »
"Robin's not awesome, she's awe-quite a bit." ;D

Ang cute nina Barney and Robin I swear. Yung pagsisinungaling nila is just their excuse to really express how they feel. Nakakakilig grabe! :D

Tickeled-Pink

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:44:58 pm »
Woooooaaahhhh! (ala-Lily)

Im so happy they're back. I love Barney SO much. I love all the Barney + Robin moments. I can't wait to see more of them together.

The Professor bit was especially funny, thats for sure. I also like when Marshall dressed up in a tux.. hahaha!!!

This is going to be an AWESOME season.


teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 11:16:33 pm »
Super kilig din ako over Barney and Robin. Though I noticed mejo mataba pa si Robin, but nonetheless pretty :) Kilig super and super funny si Marshall with the whip :D

choco_mint

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 12:52:25 am »
i love the 1st episode for this season.  yup, robin gained weight but she looks prettier now. nakaka kilig sila ni barney!! :D 

as usual, bitin pa rin ang clues kung sino si mother.  ;D

Tickeled-Pink

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 03:38:35 am »
^parang buntis pa si Robin dito eh, or i guess she just gave birth kaya medyo mataba pa sya.

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 06:17:22 am »
Yeah, I remember she was pregnant last season.. But did you guys notice sa season finale she was thin as in hindi na mukhang preggy? Or maybe they shot it ahead? Oh well, I still like her and I've always loved the way she looks :)

adolfa

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 08:32:33 am »
^ Naguluhan din ako diyan sis. Dun sa finale parang pre-pregnancy weight niya yun. Baka they shot it ahead nga. :) Si Lily naman pumayat na pero may cleavage na! ;D

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 02:06:06 pm »
^Haha napansin ko din yung super cleavage.
Hehe...
And mataba nga si Robin sa episode na 'to.

Tickeled-Pink

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 08:41:24 pm »
I guess we will be seeing more of them cleavage next week as Allyson H. plays a stripper that looks like Lily! She's even pole dancing.

b-a-b-y-2-4

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 06:49:21 am »
di pa rin palabas sa etc season 5 noh?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 09:35:10 pm »
This is a really funny show.

And of course, the cleavage. :P

adolfa

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 08:48:42 am »
Barney: There are so many great things to do with the human mouth, why waste it on talking? ;D

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 08:56:48 am »
^ winner hirit!

i love that robin-barney thing. sana one of these days ted will tell his kids that his aunt robin and uncle barney really did end up together. rumor has it that rachel bilson is being tapped to be the "mother".

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 09:05:32 am »
I'm a fan of HIMYM too! I just started watching it recently pero it's funny. I like it. A little trivia Neil Patrick Harris a.k.a. Barney is gay in real life. :)

micci

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 03:33:25 pm »
^ winner hirit!

i love that robin-barney thing. sana one of these days ted will tell his kids that his aunt robin and uncle barney really did end up together. rumor has it that rachel bilson is being tapped to be the "mother".
rachel bilson?nice!..season 2 pa lang kami,i can't believe season 5 na,wala pa din si "mother" ;D

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 08:56:52 pm »
I just started watching this a few weeks back.  I'm updated on season 5 but I have started "back-watching" the previous seasons.  Super funny.  ;D  Love Barney.

charmed_29

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 09:00:53 pm »
I love this show too! :D super funny and nakakarelax!

b-a-b-y-2-4

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 07:18:18 am »
i've watched season 5 ep 1 yesterday through one of those online streaming sites.. i'll watch again later.. hehe! what's the most recent episode? 6?

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 12:31:57 pm »
^ Should be 7 by now :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close