We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks for your all your help and suggestions sisses, I was finally able to get my child mannequin. I couldn't go kasi to Divi or Tutuban because I will buy lang one mannequin (sayang my gas and time). I got na kasi my female form mannequin from Sfire and I had a hard time looking for a white or beige form fitting child mannequin because she had no stock. Finally, I found out about allaboutmannequin and I went to their wharehouse and I did not expect that they were such a big supplier pala of mannequins. Nahiya tuloy ako kasi I was only getting one . Jenniffer Sevilla owns it pala and she even assisted me even if I got one lang, they were super nice and accomodating.
hi mga sis, pasali naman..i opened my online shop last week and im using the ordinary manikin..yung tig 35 lang..and unfortunately hindi siya magandang tignan sa picture..hindi masyadong attractive..so now, i am looking for a second hand whole body manikin.yung kulay white sana..please pm me here or text me nalang for faster transaction..09226204256..wait ko text nio mga sis..sana matulunga niyo ako..TIA!!
^sis san malapit yan? wala kc ko makita last time i went there.. anong street tsaka anong katabing store? thanks
^ sis, sorry di ko alam eh. not very familiar with divisoria kasi. basta tutuban primeblock. yung part ng bldg facing another mall (na old train station ata yun) and a park (yung parang may statue ata yun, di ko rin sure kasi maraming tao nun)... anyway, i got their number - 255-5679. ask for josie.or hanapin mo yung plaza de amigos. sa second floor kasi yung mannequins, and ang entrace is plaza de amigos that sells buttons, zippers, hangers, etc.
duon po sa 11/23 na mall.. sa ground floor po, meron dun nagtitinada ng mga mannequins and fitting form and mga racks. I got mine 800 Pesos for the fitting form na black and 800 for a rack din.