watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65236 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2017, 07:05:06 pm »
^Anong size yon sis?

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2017, 06:04:16 pm »
^^ Is it available at Cath Kidston boutiques in Manila?

I bought TBS Green Tea hand cream and it's nice though I forgot to time it as to how long my hands stay soft and moisturized.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2017, 10:25:52 am »
^Anong size yon sis?

^^ Is it available at Cath Kidston boutiques in Manila?

I bought TBS Green Tea hand cream and it's nice though I forgot to time it as to how long my hands stay soft and moisturized.

yes mga sis...
saw at Megamall branch.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2017, 02:10:42 pm »
I like the EOS hand lotions. Non sticky and ang nice ng container, kasing cute ng EOS lipbalms. Kaso pasalubong lang sya from the US so wala ako mabibilhan dito. Another one that I use now is yung Mustela Stela Protect na Body Milk. Fragrance free sya and di rin malagkit. Safe pa for ultra sensitive skin. Atopic skin kasi ang sa akin, so less chemicals and fragrance, much better.

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2017, 04:26:37 pm »
I use Human Nature's Vanilla Peach. Its kinda small, 30 grams for P150. But it smells so good and calming. I always get compliments while I'm applying it on my hands - the smell wafts talaga but hindi naman annoying or overpowering. Then I use VMV's Boo Boo Balm sa cuticles, if sinipag.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2017, 08:46:34 pm »
I tried the tester of Cath Kidston. It's thicker compared to The Body Shop's hand creams.  Small size is P299, there's a gift box that goes for P500 plus and the big one for P700 plus. It comes in different scents as well.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close