watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65249 times)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2016, 03:16:18 pm »
HHN hand cream - yung parang minty. Ang lagkit saka di madaling maabsorb ng skin

Marks and Spencer - di ko nagustuhan gift from my officemate. Di masyadong moisturizing

L'occitane shea butter -my favorite sa lahat ng na-try ko. Subtle lang yung smell tapos very moisturizing saka di malagkit sa kamay.

TBS Almond hand and nail cream - bought this kasi naghahanap ako ng cheaper than L'occitane but I was disappointed kasi not so moisturizing. Dapat pala di na ko nagtipid and bought another l'occitane tube :(

For those who have tried both, what did you like better..yung sa l'occitane or lush helping hands?

hAnhaN

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2016, 02:49:15 pm »
^magkanu po ba to sis? L'occitane shea butter
And san sya nabibili?

Parang na curious din talaga ako bigla. I only use lotions eh pero rough talaga hands ko. 

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2016, 09:10:14 am »
^Sa loob ng Rustan's ko siya normally nakikita. Yung 30ml costs P500++ if I'm right. It's expensive for me pero maganda siya.




hAnhaN

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2016, 12:03:25 pm »
^ So pricey din bala. Ma- try nga po yan. Kaso parang mahihirapan siguro ako sa paghahanap. Nasa Visayas region kasi ako.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2016, 09:25:53 pm »
Love the Body Shop hand cream in strawberry

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2016, 12:54:15 pm »
Addicted to La Mer and La Prairie...also CdP!

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2016, 12:57:40 pm »
Alternating between the Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream (Verbena and Lavender) and the one by the Body Shop (Strawberry).

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2017, 12:29:50 am »
I'm currently addicted to hand creams. My Mom has a lot, as in 7 L'Occitane tubes! I decided to use one since pansin ko ang pangit na ng hands ko from frequent washing and using alcohol/sanitizers. :(

So I'm very much willing to spend when it comes to hand creams. But so far, I still prefer Crabtree's Gardener's and La Source. Mas malambot and hindi greasy unlike L'Occitane. But I like the original variant, nice ng smell.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2017, 09:42:30 am »
I've been using Marks and Spencers cocoa butter and I love it because it's sooo moisturizing, I only need to dab a little bit of it and it goes a long way considering my hands are really dry.

Fidelis8

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2017, 10:06:58 am »
hi sisses! how frequent in a day do you apply your hand creams?
every time i wash my hands i re-apply. ang OA ko daw sabi ni mother hehe.

btw, i'm using body shop shea butter hand cream and crabtree & evelyn in pomegranate/argan/grapeseed alternately :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 05:50:21 pm by Fidelis8 »

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2017, 11:22:34 pm »
^ Ako din, every time I wash my hands, especially sa office, malamig. And then before I sleep.  :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2017, 07:53:47 am »
Should be after every hand wash kasi it makes the hands dry. Ako kung kelan lang naalala. I have this officemate before na ganun yung routine niya, i love her hands kasi so smooth and white. Yung sa akin parang hands ng labandera :'(

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2017, 08:29:47 pm »
I've been religiously applying lotion on my hands since I was 21, when I started working and laging nasa airconditioned office for long hours.  Lotion lang for the longest time, then switched to hand cream a couple of years ago.  Lagi akong binibiro ng ofcmates sa "seremonyas" ko kasi pagdating sa office, apply agad.  Then kada punta banyo, apply ulit after maghugas ng kamay.  I apply again before sleeping.  But it was worth it kasi now at 36, youthful-looking pa din ang hands ko.  I read somewhere nung 20s pa ako na sa babae, sa kamay daw unang nakikita ang signs of aging, kaya iningatan ko talga.

So far mga na-try ko:

L'Occitane
Crabtree & Evelyn
True Blue Spa
The Face Shop
Beyond (bangong bango ako sa Olive variant nito)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 08:35:37 pm by drag0nfly »

Kim

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2017, 11:47:54 pm »
Love the Body Shop hand cream in strawberry

I love this, too. I was surprised that my hands look good after application of this. In fact, mas gusto ko siyang gamitin kaysa L'Occitane. ♥

LisaSupe

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2017, 09:48:21 pm »
I have also tried the hand creams of loccitane and so far its good naman.  Smell is not that strong but smells good naman.  Other brands ive tried are human nature and body shop but I like the loccitane brand best.  :)

tunamaki

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2017, 10:28:13 am »
I just use Nivea Creme as my hand cream. Very effective and moisturizer and cheap. I hate the strong scent but it goes away after a few minutes.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2017, 07:49:46 am »
Lately I'm into M&S hand creams. I used to hate using hand creams kasi any sticky and I feel like wala akong pwede gawin kasi the lotion  would stick/transfer sa mga gamit ko. That's until I tried M&S. It gets easily absorbed by my skin and they smell good pa :-)

Afforable din for 250 a tube, and they offer discounts like buy 1 get 1 at 50% off.

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2017, 11:25:19 am »
^What I do para hindi maging sticky and oily is, after I put on hand cream, I spritz some alcohol with moisturizer on my palms then wipe off. 

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2017, 10:02:55 pm »
I'm so intrigued about L'Occitane Hand Creams! I used to use Neutrogena Hand Cream before pero nalalagkitan talaga ako.  Now , I'm just using Bath & Body Works body cream for my hands. TFS Green Tea smells good but I felt it was malagkit for me too.  M&S is ok but not moisturizing enough.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2017, 11:51:57 am »
i tried cath kidston's hand cream and ang bango nya..
non sticky din and moisturizing din..
299 nga lang..
is it okay lang?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close