watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65366 times)

ramsmom

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2014, 01:47:09 pm »
Any updates mga sis? Im looking for a hand cream sa sobra dami work kahit wash lang ng clothes ni baby at undies nakakadry sa kamay. Nagulat ako ng mapasabi si hubby na ang gaspang ng mga kamay ko major turn off tuloy :(

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2014, 08:41:31 pm »
I'm using Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Hand Treatment (part of a set) and Too Cool for School Lilac and Devoe hand cream. I love the smell of the TCFS one. Both make my hands feel and look soft afterwards.

zy

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2014, 10:42:39 am »
Hi Sisses  :) Can you kindly suggest brands that have anti-aging content? Thank you  :)

sabinestrohen

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2014, 11:34:12 am »
I have stress eczema, which means that whenever im stressed, my hands start blistering and peeling. If the stress gets really bad, my feet start peeling too. It's not painful, and an upside is i have really soft hands due to all dead skin peeling off. But for the week or so when my hands are all gross and peely, hand cream is my savior.

I used to love l'occitane hand cream until I mistakenly went on vacation without it and my bestie lent me her herbacin wuta kamille hand cream. It comes in a 20 ml tin, but i raved about it so much that she gave me her 100 ml tube that she brought back from Germany.

Oh my god. It is so much better, and neutrally fragranced. It's glycerin based, the texture is like the nivea blue tin but not as heavy when you rub it in and just the teensiest bit herbal smelling. I was so happy when i found I could buy it locally from an online shop!

Edited to add: here's a photo of the tin, i admit i love how simple and unsuspecting it looks. http://www.makeup4all.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Herbacin-Wuta-Kamille-Hand-Cream-Review.jpg
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:41:40 am by sabinestrohen »

babysean

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2014, 03:31:41 pm »
i am using loccitane handcream pho495 and the vaseline nail and hand creme with keratin php90, so far so good. i love them both.

wonder_elle

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2014, 03:43:31 pm »
loccitane the best and nivea for cheaper one

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2014, 08:57:23 am »
The fingertip of my thumb started to peel off about two weeks ago. After mag-peel, akala ko okay na since nagkakaroon na ulit ng new layer of skin. But I noticed na yung new layer of skin is rough/hard, so nagppeel pa rin siya. Linalagyan ko ng canesten twice a day pero mukhang walang nangyayari and I also put moisturizing cream sa area na yon. Until now, nagppeel pa rin siya. And in the past week may times na ang itchy niya. Is this eczema? nakakatamad kasi magpa-derma kung eto lang naman ipapa-check ko. Or is it because of too much exposure to water? Or dryness?

What affordable hand cream can you suggest? Thanks guys!

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2015, 03:07:04 pm »
Currently using TBS Almond hand and nail cream and Yves Rocher Cacao Orange hand cream.

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2015, 09:43:18 am »
Mary Kay Satin Hands hand cream works wonders for me.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #169 on: February 13, 2015, 08:48:43 pm »
I super love Marks and Spencer's Royal Jelly and Pure Honey Hand and Nail Cream. I wash the dishes at home so I need a hand cream to keep my hands soft. Staple na eto sa lababo namin. Katabi ng Joy with a touch of Olay dishwashing liquid haha.

 I used to use L'Occitane but M&S works just as well and is cheaper pa!

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2015, 12:02:46 pm »
^ sis, how much is M&S hand cream?

Kim

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2015, 11:02:34 pm »
I'm totally hooked on hand creams since I tend to wash my hands a number of times in a day.

Here are what I have on rotation:

• BBW Nourishing Hand Cream in Black Cherry Merlot (my favorite scent of the lot)
• Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy
• EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom
• Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2015, 04:34:44 pm »
^^P295 lang sis

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2015, 06:58:22 pm »
I haven't tried a lot, but L'Occitane's hand creams are really good. :D Cold weather/winter appropriate naman talaga 'yung Norwegian formula ng Neutrogena. I don't use anything else.

googoo

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2015, 10:12:48 pm »
I'm using L'occitane shea butter right now  ;)  It's really good, but I'm not sure I'm buying for myself.  It was just a gift.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #175 on: February 28, 2015, 12:20:07 pm »
I use my old face moisturizers and serums as hand cream.

I buy too much face moisturizers (sigh).  Para di sayang, hand cream nalang pag mag- e-expire na or expired na.

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #176 on: February 28, 2015, 12:39:04 pm »

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #177 on: February 28, 2015, 12:49:36 pm »
I super love L'Occitane hand cream! Ang bango pa!

googoo

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2016, 05:31:14 pm »
I'm using l'occitane hand cream na passionate jasmine, hoping someone will gift me with one again  ;D  I'm too cheap to buy it for myself.

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2016, 01:22:45 pm »
addict ako ngayun dito mula ng nakatanggap ako ng gift last Christmas na Marks & Spencer Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream (Lavender). Na realize ko na need ko pala talaga ng hand cream kase kada galing ko cr pag nasa office wash & alcohol ako kaya drying sa skin.

Yung tube na nasa bag ko from Innisfree, small tube & light lang scent then nag hoard ako sa Korea ng Nature Republic & A'pieu brand, hand cream na rin nagsisilbing pabango ko kase hindi ako masyado makapag cologne & perfume mula ng mag kaanak ako =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close