watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65444 times)

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2013, 05:02:17 pm »
done back reading! thanks for all your recommendations.. I am a fan of hand creams din i am definitely trying L'Occitane & Crabtree well lahat ng nirecommend niyo hehe currently I am using Bath & Body ok naman pero I am not that satisfied kaya ako naghanap ng thread na ito hehe, once someone gave me a La Prairie hand cream super ganda & effective ang mahal naman tipons halos 3k php ata! kaya nung naubos di naman ako bumili pero super ganda.. ginagamit siya ni Marian Rivera haha thanks again.. bibili na ako sa mall mamaya haha

ms.alpha

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2013, 08:42:09 pm »
Hi mga sis,just want to ask how much is L'Occitane & Crabtree? And where can I buy that ?

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2013, 10:34:39 pm »
^L'Occitane is available at Rustan's. Ang price range ng 30g na tube is P450-650. They also have stand alone shops in Greenbelt and Rockwell. Not sure which other malls pa. Yun Crabtree naman meron sa Megamall. Not sure yun local price ng Crabtree but maybe hindi nalalayo sa L'Occitane.

I use both brands, pero mas gusto ko ang L'Occitane. I find Crabtree heavy-handed with the fragrance for most of their variants. Both are equally effective naman in moisturizing.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2013, 12:10:01 pm »
i use TFS 'Mini Pet Baby' hand cream... lagi din kasi ako nag wa wash ng hands... wanna look for more moisturizing hand cream... though okay nako dito..

di ko lang alam ang staying power nya kasi lagi nga ko wash hands.. ;)

px17

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2013, 10:03:36 pm »
Mga sis! bumili ako ng 30ml l'occitane sa ebay. Nag starting bid kasi ng 99 yung seller kaya grinab ko na. Eh since wala naman nagbid I got it for 99 pesos. Kaso when I got it bakit ang watery ng consistency.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/125/dsc3178t.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6388/dsc3179u.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9425/dsc3180m.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/1945/dsc3182n.jpg

ganyan ba talaga sis?

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2013, 10:17:58 pm »
^Napacheck tuloy ako ng l'occitane ko. I have the same blue variant as yours and judging from the pics ha, it's thicker than the one you have. I wouldn't even consider it "watery". Maybe you can check yun testers sa malls to see if iba nga...

px17

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2013, 10:30:01 pm »
^nagulat nga ako bakit ganyan texture. Bago ako nag avail binasa ko reviews nung seller puro positive naman. hayyy if ever grabe lang naloko ako! oo nga pala she's originally selling it for 299. Masyado bang cheap?

I might visit trinoma branch tom. Maicompare ko lang.  >:(

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2013, 09:48:28 am »
^Hindi rin naman sobrang thick yun sa akin, pero not runny din at all. Sa pics mo okay naman ang color, and how abt the smell? Hindi naman off?

Maybe you can ask the SAs na rin if sometimes may batches ng hand creams na medyo runny ang consistency. I think naka-4 bottles na ako ng Verbena EDT, and may isa na medyo naiiba ang amoy. I'm sure original naman yun lahat, plus wala ata fake na l'occitane. I asked the SA bakit ganun, and she said sometimes daw naiiba formulation kasi if may unavailable ingredient at the time of production, they substitute with something else.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2013, 09:58:43 am »
I like the Kiehl's Hand Salve better than L'occitane. Masyado kasing heavy L'occitane sakin.

px17

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2013, 10:25:25 am »
^^I was thinking din na wala pang fake na l'occitane kaya hindi ko malaman kung bakit ganito. About the smell..okay naman siya. So far sa texture lang ako nagduda. Thanks sis! I might go to l'occitane nalang para mapanagtag loob ko. hehe

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2013, 12:54:02 pm »
^No prob, sis. :)

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2013, 09:41:35 pm »
Just to share with everyone. I went to Crabtree & Evelyn shangri-la awhile ago during my work break because I needed a hand cream for my severely dry hands. I initially planned on getting their biggest hand therapy (their hand cream) 100 ml size which costs 1050 but then I saw a boxed set of three 50-ml hand creams (pretty big enough if you ask me). I bought it because it's super sulit. It has rose water, citron, and my favorite Gardener's hand therapy.

If you're a C&E fan, I highly suggest to go to shang to buy the boxed set since it's on sale from 1800 to 1260. It's like getting three hand creams for the price of two (Regular price is 650 per tube). You might also want to hurry since there are only three stocks left.

I really love C&E since fast-absorbing and matagal mag linger and moisture nang hand therapy creams nila. They smell nice. I also like L'occitane but it's a bit more expensive than C&E and medyo greasy ang after-feel. So I only use L'occitane pag super lamig. Pero on normal occasions especially during work since frequent ang hand washing and sanitizing, I love C&E!


vainmode

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2013, 01:22:39 am »
im using nivea creme, yung nakalagay sa blue can. :D

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2013, 01:51:20 am »
I use Glysolid glycerin cream with any lotion I have on hand (no pun intended).  Cannot beat the price and the moisturizing effect!

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2013, 10:51:25 pm »
sis, where to buy glysolid glycerin?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2013, 10:57:38 pm »
ako naman sobrang allergic sa glysolid creme, lagi pa naman may nagpapasalubong sa akin.

Currently using Gap hand cream. My 3rd tube.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2013, 12:55:37 pm »
I hate stick hand creams so most of the time I dont use  hand cream But if needed talaga I only my very own
Callie lotion not sticky at all plus super bango pa.

other brands I love are L'occitane hand cream  and Elizabeth Arden Eight hour relief cream.

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2013, 02:11:15 pm »
sis, where to buy glysolid glycerin?

I had it bought by a friend from the Middle East.

EnisoR_NoziuQ

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2013, 03:35:41 pm »
I'm using glycerin cream. Pero since pinapadala lang yun ng dad ko, pag naubos, humahanap ako ng local products.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:38:44 pm by EnisoR_NoziuQ »

honeybeez

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2013, 07:57:32 pm »
HHN hand and foot salve in strawberry..masarap sa kamay:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close