watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65380 times)

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2011, 09:34:36 pm »
I was able to drop by Etude House SM Manila kanina, ive tried all the hand creams they have, parang lotion lang din talaga, nothing thats extra moisturizing for softer hands, dinadaan nalang talaga nila sa cute packaging.

garamd

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2011, 07:06:54 pm »
i want to try l'occitane hand creams kaso uber pricey naman. may bago akong nakita na hand creams sa watsons, may naka try na po? ni revamp nila yung hand cream ng grapebella line at may bagong labas ang purebeauty. sayang hindi ko pa binili.  :'(

asongforyou

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2011, 07:10:05 pm »
For me, the best hand cream is Glysomed, which is not widely available here although minsan may stocks sa Somera, Glorietta 5. It is really for those na sobrang dry ang mga kamay. I got this from a friend na forever dry ang kamay and this is the only hand cream that works for her. I heard maganda din daw yung sa Crabtree & Evelyn.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2011, 12:31:24 am »
Crabtree and Evelyn's hand cream is nice but i like L'occitane's better. :)

pero for the softest hands ever i use 1 tsp glysolid cream + 5 tsps fave lotion mixture. :)

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2011, 10:19:27 pm »
jurlique works for me..

hisana

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2011, 06:21:22 pm »

I have the l'occitane shea butter cream and am liking it. I recently bought from TBS and marks & spencer, but this seems better. Lalo na compared sa marks & spencer, na hindi ko na nga inubos.

devilish_einjel

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2012, 09:13:52 am »
mga sis.. recommend naman kayo ng hand cream na mura lang pero with cute packaging at mabango? hehe.. salamat.. gusto ko itry yung TFS apple na sinasabi niyo, magkano ba yun?

snix

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2012, 10:07:36 am »
^etude house handcreams.. P265 ata if i remember correctly yubg missing u handcreams nila..cute packaging and affordable,smells good too hindi ko lang alam sa lahat ng variants..

kaya lang di gaano nakakamoisturize..

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2012, 01:23:55 pm »
^^Mas ok yung nasa TFS na Apple kesa sa Etude House na may animals yung design nung container. Di ko lang maalala price niya.

I took out my L'occitane hand cream kasi natago ko na siya at nung ginamit ko, so-so nalang talaga siya sa akin. Sticky yung feeling niya compared sa Crabtree and Evelyn.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2012, 01:52:58 pm »
I got gift last christmas yung manicure set ng burts bees + lipbalm. Maganda yung handcream, smells like milk and makes my hands super soft. I'm just finishing my crabtree & evelyn, tapos siya na dadalhin ko. Weird lang kasi naka-lagay sa glass jar, pero cute na din. :)

I think ok din yung mango body butter ng HHN to use as handcream, pag nag-sesettle na kasi siya sa skin parang super soft lang, hindi madulas or malagkit. Smells like mango crepe pa, it sounded odd at first but it does smell good.

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2012, 02:52:50 pm »
I used glysolid cream or hand cream from marks and spencer :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2012, 09:41:35 pm »
I started using L'occitane shea butter hand cream and it was such a relief for my really dry hands. The tube that I'm using is about to run out and recently naman I was offered HHN hand and foot salve which almost has the same effect on my hands as L'occitane. The thing lang with L'occitane is that it makes my hands sort of shiny after applying it but otherwise I have no complaints with it talaga.

cessy_may08

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2012, 10:35:17 pm »
pasensya na pero OT po yata itong tanong ko. Ano po bang gamot sa kamay na pasmado?

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2012, 11:02:25 pm »
Try Etude House's Rich Hand Butter Cream with shea butter, better than Crabtree and Evelyn's.  Cheaper pa at less than 300php.  Will go back to the former after I finish up the latter.

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2012, 08:32:10 am »
^im using crabtree & evelyn hand therapy. Very smooth and mabango sa kamay. But I have to try that from Etude House pag naubos din. :)

momoiro07

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2012, 04:40:38 pm »
Try Etude House's Rich Hand Butter Cream with shea butter, better than Crabtree and Evelyn's.  Cheaper pa at less than 300php.  Will go back to the former after I finish up the latter.

Agree ako dyan sis happytalker :) For me mas okay din ang Etude House Hand Bouquet Cream. Crabtree and Evelyn user din ako before ;D Pero mas gusto ko ang Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Collagen Hand Cream.

prettyyow

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2012, 05:26:24 pm »
May naka-try na ba dito ng hand cream from Japan Home Center? Mura lang kasi :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2012, 10:45:26 am »
i'm currently using the handcream from EH...i forgot the name but it's the one with bees wax i think. [textspeak!] parang bees na cute ang packaging. so far so good. but i'm really looking for a moisturizing one. dry talaga hands ko dati pa. siguro its in my genes talaga :(
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:04:28 am by merchee »

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:38 pm »
Try Etude House's Rich Hand Butter Cream with shea butter, better than Crabtree and Evelyn's.  Cheaper pa at less than 300php.  Will go back to the former after I finish up the latter.

Interesting. Does it come in tub or tube? Gano kadami yung 300php?

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2012, 10:35:14 pm »
it comes in a tube. 50 ml siya 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close