watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65371 times)

ShoPink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2010, 11:10:24 am »
anong okay na handcream for dark knuckles? Mom ko kasi medyo nagdadark knuckles nya

alexxaa

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2010, 11:16:32 am »
Try cetaphil moisturizing cream.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2010, 06:24:45 pm »
So far ang pinaka-moisturizing na hand cream na na-try ko is yung sa Crabtree & Evelyn.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2010, 06:42:37 pm »
i;m using creme 21 now. sana ok ;)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2010, 08:39:03 pm »
^^Yey! Dami na natin fans ng Crabtree and Evelyn :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2010, 08:59:52 pm »
super cute ng etude missing you handcreams although bath and bodyworks handcreams pa rin ang pinaka fave ko especially their c.o. bigelow line in eucalyptus spearmint.

blueshoppe

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2010, 08:07:33 am »
super cute ng etude missing you handcreams although bath and bodyworks handcreams pa rin ang pinaka fave ko especially their c.o. bigelow line in eucalyptus spearmint.

nako, this week mo na makikita sila etude missing you hand creams sis hehe.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2010, 08:56:39 am »
I'm using l'occitane hand cream in lavender. It's not too sticky and the smell is very calming. I want to try din sana other brands :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2011, 03:40:23 pm »
hand lotion siya pero i want to try it :) http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com/products_hand-lotion.html

angmars

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2011, 05:53:59 pm »
i like etude missing you yung penguin na design .. super bango amoy baby powder tsaka nakakamoisturize naman ng hands  :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2011, 09:34:18 am »
^^I love La Source! Paubos na yung akin though I have another one, yung Garderner's naman.

I agree...Crabtree & Evelyn the best hand cream ever...im using Gardener's hand therapy...20%off on second purchase so I got it for P520.00 na  lang (SRP: P650)

yellowgreen

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2011, 10:37:52 am »
Hi! usually what month nagsasale ang crabtree and evelyn? I wanna try the hand cream based on the reviews. I've checked their prices. Pag nasa pump na bottle gardeners Php 1800. Yun nasa parang tube na lavender scent 1080. Medyo pricey pala sya kaya antayin ko sana mag sale. ang promo lang kasi nun naginquire ako is 10% off pag 2 hand cream bibilhin. Itry ko pa lang so mahirap kung 2 agad bilhin and pricey nga  ;D Thanks

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2011, 11:49:45 am »
^AFAIK sis, 2 size lang yung hand cream as per their SA. Yung nasa tube, malaki at maliit lang yung size. For their sale, pasulpot sulpot lang sila mag-sale, no definite date.

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2011, 12:47:44 pm »
victoria secret body butter lang. both for hands and feet.
sometimes petroleum jelly lang sa gabi.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2011, 01:06:04 pm »
^yes sis yellowgreen...wala silang definite sale date...natiming-an ko lang yun sa kin saka from what the SA said it's not always discount daw minsan freebies naman daw..depends

yellowgreen

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2011, 04:11:23 pm »
Ok thanks sis heatherette and catwoman...sarap ng feeling sa skin sobrang soft. nagtry din kasi ako nun nag inquire ako ng prices hehe. :)

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2011, 04:17:53 pm »
I'm using Medline Remedy with Olivamine every day moisturizer.

i love this! I love its Sugar Sweet Scent. I find VS, BB and Body Shop's scents to strong.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2011, 04:20:18 pm »
^^Welcome :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2011, 06:27:18 pm »
I'm still using TBS Almond oil intensive hand rescue alternating it with Aveeno baby lavender and vanilla lotion. I noticed na mas silkier yung hands ko with the latter hehe.

fashionista84

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2011, 09:19:47 pm »
Neutrogena Age Shield Hand Cream in Norwegian Formula with SPF is also very good  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close