watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65381 times)

laineyz

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2010, 02:08:16 pm »
i have tfs apple hand cream.. cute container & non greasy.. love the scent! so addicting!  ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2010, 09:03:03 pm »
Anyone tried Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream?

kaoru

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2010, 05:19:24 pm »
Crabtree & Evelyn lavender hand cream works for me :D

**gurlash**

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2010, 01:39:32 am »
For me i use The Body Shop Hemp Hand protector, it has Hemp Seed Oil that makes your hand soft and supple, commonly used and proven by most of FA prone to dryness of skin, but I'm not sure if Body Shop sa Pinas has, haven't checked pa. Pero sobrang ganda talaga sa hands and hindi greasy.

As alternative I use L'Occitane En Provence Shea Butter, it has high content of Shea Butter and very nice smell din.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2010, 10:46:08 am »
Anyone tried Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream?

I was able to try it na. Didn't liked it. Ang lagkit ng feeling at parang body lotion yung consistency.

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2010, 12:53:57 pm »
I'm using AHAVA mineral hand cream, foot cream and body lotion at the moment. I like it kasi there's no perfume scent parang baby powder lang and very moisturizing pa siya.

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2010, 01:08:53 pm »
I'm using Human Heart Nature hand and foot cream..
napansin ko lang changes nung 2nd month..lambot ng kamay ko, minsan kahit nakakalimutan ko mag apply malambot pa din.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:46 pm »
When Crabtree & Evelyn went on sale, I bought a bunch of hand creams. Right now I'm using La Source and liking it very much.


Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2010, 05:09:00 pm »
I was able to try it na. Didn't liked it. Ang lagkit ng feeling at parang body lotion yung consistency.

my tita gave my mom a sample of that. di din namin nagustuhan. i thought body lotion nga eh. too thick for a hand cream.


Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2010, 10:28:04 pm »
^^I love La Source! Paubos na yung akin though I have another one, yung Garderner's naman.

^Onga eh. Ang weird nga ng consistency. Ang mahal pa lol

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2010, 07:17:45 pm »
i'm using the body shop's Vitamin E Hand and Nail Creme, fast-absorbing naman and soft hands after :)

_katelicious_

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2010, 01:34:37 pm »
I'm using the Aloe Vera from Marks and Spencer  :-*

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2010, 02:53:58 am »
I love trying out hand creams.  I buy from independent etailers (homemade stuff that you can get in virtually any scent) but I also buy mainstream ones from Lush, Body Shop, and drugstore brands.  So far, the best for me ang from Lush.  Jurlique and Loccitane are nice, but are too pricey for such a basic product, IMO.  I recently rekindled my love for TBS body butters too - they make great hand creams and the tubs last forever!

Some other hand creams on my to-try list: Neutrogena (di ko pa rin to nattry!), the new one from Lush (forgot the name), and Body Shop Wise Woman.

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2010, 03:36:41 am »
i love TBS soft hand kind heart, then i mix with a little glysolid cream.

Acer_M

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2010, 05:21:37 pm »
i like TBS soft hands kind heart.nice scent and non-greasy.

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2010, 08:53:02 pm »
The Face Shop Fruit Bowl, Hand Cream Apple,

kawaii_doll

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2010, 09:33:31 pm »
I'm only ever using THE FACE SHOP Fruit Garden Hand Lotion in Olive & Mint.

Started using it since the past year and I love it!!!  I like how a bit rounded the edges of the tube are shaped so it doesn't scratch the inside of my bag.  The scent is fresh and not overpowering at all.  ;D

HoneyHeart

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »
i'm using l'occitane hand cream in lavender.moisturizing talaga siya at strong yung lavender scent niya (which i love) kaso minsan nahihilo din ako sa scent niya hehe.

gusto ko din pala yung nivea hand cream :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:14:56 pm by HoneyHeart »

ShoPink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2010, 09:47:07 am »
malaki ba difference ng lotion and handcream?
lagi kasi ako nagwawash ng hands,,and since nasa house lang ako..i always use lotion after washing

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2010, 10:35:15 am »
^Yes. Mas emollient yung hand cream and suited talaga for the hands.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close