watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65296 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 09:03:56 pm »
I've tried a lot of hand creams. I've tried L'Occitane, TFS Apple, Burt's Bees Banana something lol, Philosophy Handmade, Burt's Bees Hand Salve and Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy. Favorite ko si Crabtree and Evelyn sa lahat.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2010, 09:45:30 pm »
I have a couple of creams sinc emy hands are so dry:

TBS almond oil hand rescue treatment - has a very subtle scent and enough to moisturize my hands

TBS shea butter body butter - super bango and great for my dry hands

Burt's bees hand salve - not much of a fan since I have to keep on re-applying

I wanna try Crabtree and Evelyn. I haven't bought anything from that store in such a looong time.

devrah

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2010, 11:01:02 pm »
I enjoy slathering on hand cream lalo na before i sleep haha
as for brands
Neutrogena
Nivea (this particular hand cream i used wasn't stick as was mentioned previously but rather the consistency was more of water-based akin to celeteque's facial moisturizer) perhaps it's a diff product of theirs?
Marks & Spencer - China Blue scent it was just given to me but i love the feeling of it on my hands and the scent is just lovely :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2010, 11:12:02 pm »
^super bango ng China Blue sis! Kaso the SA at M&S in Gateway told me na discontinued na daw yung lotion so I bought na lang yung shower gel. true ba yon or meron pa naman? Super favorite ko din kase to.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2010, 07:15:28 am »
i have the driest hands ever. nakakairita. buti na lang si ex hindi nagrereklamo dati kasi mas malambot pa kamay ko sa kanya...hahahaha...

i have vaseline total moisture nourishing for only 15.00 okay naman sya. non-greasy feeling for me. pero after a while feeling ko dry pa rin :( i have tried nivea also....super greasy saken. feeling ko dumi kamay ko always.

i'll try the apple hand cream from TFS. cute kasi hahaha

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2010, 09:53:53 am »
love my Dove hand cream  :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2010, 03:37:19 pm »
i got na TFS apple hand cream! di din nakatiis. non-greasy nga sya...super lovely pa ang scent. hehe

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2010, 01:54:30 am »
Tried everything na ata in the market for my chapped hands wala ako makasundo until I tried Lush's Dream Cream.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2010, 01:56:51 am »
I just use Burt's Bee hand cream. Really good for my hands. :)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2010, 04:57:21 am »
^^ I adore Lush hand and cuticle stuff.  I love the tubs, and I love the stuff inside the tubs!  May bago ata sila na hand cream - Handy Gurugu.  I love Smitten, Helping Hands and Lemony Flutter so lahat ng gawin ng Lush na cream, papatulan ko! :D

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2010, 12:13:29 am »
I also like Lush Lemony Flutter and same with L'occitane hand cream. =)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2010, 12:28:55 am »
^^Smitten was my favorite until di ko siya maubos at na-expire na LOL ok sana Helping Hands if not for the unpleasant smell.

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 06:35:43 pm »
how much is the hand cream from crabtree & evelyn? does anyone have any idea? i've tried backreading but didn't seem to find someone mentioning the price, sa l'occitane lang yung nakita ko, i think much cheaper and Crabtree than L'Occitane, or almost same lang? can anyone compare? Thanks :)

inakisgurl

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2010, 07:16:26 pm »
has anyone tried the santa maria novella handcream? $50 a tube locally sa rustans daw pwede...i saw sa magazine na HG daw sya.
kaso ang mahalia!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2010, 08:57:09 pm »
^^Yung malaking tube, nasa P1000. Yung maliit nasa P500. Mas mahal si L'Occitane kasi tanda ko yung malaking tube nasa P1500 na pero mas maraming content si L'Occitane.

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2010, 04:30:13 pm »
^hmm alright :) i'll try out both nalang if hindi naman nagkakalayo ng price. was looking sana for The Body Shop's Soft Hands Kind Heart kaso limited lang daw pala yun.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2010, 04:42:58 pm »
^I was looking for that too kaso LE nga daw pero sa US regular product naman siya. Nakaubos na rin ako ng hand cream from L'Occitane and I have a backup with me pero somehow mas gusto ko talaga si Crabtree.

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2010, 04:43:23 pm »
jurlique rose scented hand cream..the best for me. next to it is clarins..=)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2010, 12:45:28 pm »
those i've tried:
l'occitane hand cream
crabtree & evelyn lavender hand cream
neutrogena swiss therapy

cheena20

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2010, 01:10:27 pm »
nivea cream works for me. and its cheap! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close