watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65254 times)

trizh

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2009, 08:41:29 pm »
 ^ ay ako din ayoko ng sticky creams. parang ang dumi, and hindi comfortable yung feeling.

pirena

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2009, 11:09:31 pm »
the best para sa akin yung sa crabtree and evelyn

Mezquita

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 03:57:50 am »
I've been a loyal user of Crabtree and Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream...puhunan ko sa pagtratrabaho ang aking mga kamay dahil artist ako...kaya pinakaalaga [textspeak!] yan. :)

 Try nyo yung 60 sec. quick fix kit...includes 25ml tube of Hand recovery na pang exfoliate and Hand therapy cream...the best!!!... ;)

pucca_ai_garru

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2009, 09:26:28 am »
love hand creams..like sis belle, dami ko na rin na-try..im using L'occitane..
pero may nasubukan ako super duper lambot sa kamay..binigay lang saken dati..from Japan, Kiss me yata yung name (?) forgot na..grabe ang ganda..gusto ko sana mag stick dito pero di ko mahanap..  :( :(

sis. ito ba yung Kiss me ng Kanebo in a yellow jar?

C0c0

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2009, 05:31:30 pm »
I'm using Vaseline Intensive rescue hand cream..bought it at Cash and carry. So far so good, hindi pa sticky..  ;D

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 06:03:02 pm »
the watson collagen hand cream retails only for 99.75...
usually naka lagay sila sa cashier counter...
supeerrr nice sya!

Agree!!!  This is my fave drugstore hand cream by far. One tube lasts and lasts and lasts!

I keep several hand creams in rotation, since I sanitize a lot (which is very drying) and am wary about hangnails, etc.

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2009, 03:16:12 am »
^ Interesting ah! I want to try this. Anong scent niya?

Just got Jurlique hand cream the other day, it's really effective and feels really luxurious on the skin. I love it. But I want to try L'Occitane and Crabtree & Evelyn as well. Which variant ng L'Occitane ang ok? They have many eh, I'm not sure which one to choose. Do they have an orange scented one?

jing123

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2009, 04:19:14 am »
hello =)

i use my anti-wrinkle creams sa face na hindi ko na ginagamit
for my hands...

i just want to stretch the use of it... sayang kasi pag itatapon ko. but, it works!!!

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2009, 07:31:52 am »
victoria's secret - my bf's mom gave it to me as a gift. :D tignan ko mamaya kung ano yung name (tamad mode haha). super bango nga lang, ayoko kasi ng super bango. pero lambot sa hands

eggtarts

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2009, 09:32:23 pm »
i really love the body shop's merry cranberry hand cream! i just don't like the smell, super tapang.. pero super softening siya sa hands, and i also put some on my elbows -- goodbye dryness! :) unfortunately, wala na daw nito kasi limited edition. :( i should've bought back ups!

yung soft hands kind hearts (tama ba? haba ng name! hahaha) same daw sa merry cranberry pero from my memory, i found it greasy..

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2009, 10:12:31 am »
Been using Neutrogena Norweigan Formula Hand Cream since I was a stewardess pa. Works for me!

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2009, 04:26:03 pm »
^ Interesting ah! I want to try this. Anong scent niya?

Hmm....wala syang mismong scent pero it smells like typical lotion if you know I mean.  Collagen hand cream sya, 99 pesos per tube if I remember correctly.

I tried TBS hand stuff yesterday, and they seem to be nice!  I may have to wait for a special deal or something to get this, pero nice smelling.  Dami pala new stuff ang TBS.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2009, 09:35:56 pm »
i dont use hand cream, lageng lotion lang, pero parang gusto ko na mismo ng hand cream haha. hanap ako ng hidne sticky para maka share din ako dito :p

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2009, 06:57:31 pm »
^ There are lots of non-sticky hand creams, perhaps you should try out some of the recs here.  Maraming shops naman that have testers - so you don't have to commit to any cream without testing. :) 

Personally din I don't like sticky creams, pero gusto ko yung "rich" yung feeling nya sa hands ko. 

Jurlique seems nice - super pricey lang for something I will most probably misplace kaya I talked myself out of buying their hand cream.

jamboo

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2009, 03:03:28 am »
im using vaseline hand creme now. ang bilis maubos, parang medyo water-y so natatanggal kagad. nonethesless, okay naman ang feel sa hands ko. niregaluhan ako ng nivea, i'll try it also soon. im looking for something na nakaka strengthen ng nails. sally hansen did not do the trick for me, i still suffer with chipped nails.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2009, 06:10:45 pm »
^ In my experience, regular hand cream wasn't enough especially when I am in the US, during winter since super dry yung weather.  I use a separate cuticle cream - my HG is Lush Lemony Flutter, it really moisturizes and I think it also helps strengthen my nails.

For "maintenance" though I like the other LUSH hand creams - Smitten and Helping Hands.  Both are nice. 

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2009, 07:37:13 pm »
mga sis anung difference ng hand cream sa pag gamit ng lotions? i know na nakakalambot sila both pero ano yung mga factors ng pag gamit ng hand cream kaysa sa lotions?

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 08:40:31 pm »
^ For me, mas moisturizing ang hand cream.  Lotions kasi tend to be light and talagang designed to be used all over the body.  Sa hands kasi diba parang mas rough/thicker ang skin kasi we use it a lot?  And frequent washing/sanitizing also dries out the hands.  In my case, since my hands are "abused", I really need a special hand cream, something more emolient than lotions.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2009, 06:01:33 pm »
I use hand and nail ng nivea.. i love the scent kasi

fashionista84

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2010, 08:11:14 pm »
I love L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream 20% Shea Butter  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close