watch now

Author Topic: All About Hand Cream  (Read 65242 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
All About Hand Cream
« on: September 20, 2009, 12:02:09 am »
Share your favorites :)

I use L'Occitane and The Face Shop (apple container) whenever I feel like putting hand cream on so I always have this in my bag. Yes, I have 2 hand creams in my bag haha Philosophy Handmade, JR Watkins and Lush Smitten are what I used before going to bed.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 12:07:45 am »
i use jurlique's citrus hand cream or crabtree's rose hand cream :)

i want to try l'occitan's cherry blossom hand cream though :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 12:09:53 am »
^I've tried that! Kung mahilig lang ako sa mga flowery scents, I'd go for it.

I always stick to the original L'Occitane cause it smells powdery to me which I love.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 01:40:07 am »
I've tried a zillion hand creams.  My hands are really clammy (or at least, according to my mom, my bf thinks otherwise :D) so kelangan talaga.

I've tried Loccitane, Neutrogena, Jurlique, and a gazillion other creams that I don't even remember anymore.  Jurlique is nice indeed, pero too pricey.  Right now, I'm alternating between Smitten and Helping Hands by Lush - I find that Helping Hands is more moisturizing, though I love the smell of Smitten.  I'm just finishing my tubs and may or may not buy HH again....kasi I want to go "natural"!  I'm planning to buy unrefined shea butter and replace all my existing "branded" and "processed" lotions and moisturizers for that. :)

For cheap hand cream, the Watson's hand cream with collagen is good, especially for the price.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 08:31:26 am »
I like Nivea Age-Defying Hand Cream. Just make sure you use a pea size amount (or two), para di sticky. :)

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 02:29:32 pm »
love hand creams..like sis belle, dami ko na rin na-try..im using L'occitane..
pero may nasubukan ako super duper lambot sa kamay..binigay lang saken dati..from Japan, Kiss me yata yung name (?) forgot na..grabe ang ganda..gusto ko sana mag stick dito pero di ko mahanap..  :( :(

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 02:56:30 pm »
Meron dati Kiss Me sa PCX/First Aid yata? But I'm not sure kung meron pa sila.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 05:16:21 pm »
  -- I used to apply hand creams before, kaso ngayon hindi na. yung una ko kasing natry eh yung hand cream ng HBC, medyo malagkit. So parang lahat ng dumi nasa kamay ko na..

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 05:28:53 pm »
I use Lubriderm's Advanced Therapy Hand Cream. Not greasy or sticky, intantly abosrbed, won't come off even when i wash my hands, with water lang ha? Want to try Glysolid, kinakalyo na ako from lifting weights.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:04 pm »
L'Occitane or TFS Apple or Lemon hand cream for me.. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 09:21:53 pm »
Ok na ako sa nive hand cream(very handy yung tube) at sa gap.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 09:22:53 pm »
I use my body butter lang. Reapply lang when it starts to feel dry pag malamig.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 09:29:36 pm »
^ako din, whenever naiiwan ko ang hand cream ko, i make sure i have a tub of body butter sa dashboard compartment ng cars dito, para when im out meron ako magagamit. :)

mwaaah!

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 09:49:03 pm »
i use nivea hand moisture boost gel cream, it really moisturizes my hand and it smells good too ! i also love getting some of my friend's TFS apple cream  :)

mikelly

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 09:52:33 pm »
I use Marks & Spencer's Almond Hand Cream and Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 10:30:19 pm »
Im using the face shop's lemon hand cream too.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 02:36:09 pm »
L'Occitane hand cream, Kiehls ultra hand cream and E45  ang mga ginagamit ko. maganda naman silang lahat. =)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 02:44:49 pm »
I have a small bottle of vaseline total moisture in my bag. I use it pag desperado na ang pagka-dry ng hands ko. Sobrang tamad kasi ako maglotion eh, and for some reason, naiinitan ako pag may lotion. Hehe

almostpretty09

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 08:56:08 pm »
skin food hand cream. mabango siya.

crystal_gale

  • Guest
Re: All About Hand Cream
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 09:33:15 pm »
how much yung loccitane and tfs hand creams? my hands are so dry from frequent hand washing and my lotion is not enough...thanks! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close