Hi everyone,
I've been a silent reader of the wonderful topics found here. I am a working mom with two kids. I have gotten so much tips here.
I won't beat around the bush.
If you or you know someone who has a resort or any travel related products such as cameras and bags that they would like to advertise, please check
http://outingtayo.com, it is a free classified ads website.
Currently, outingtayo.com has the following categories:
1.Hotels & Resorts (casinos / hotels / hotels & casinos / hotels & resorts / hotels, resorts & casinos / motels & inns / resorts)
2.Private Pools (Luzon / Visayas / Mindanao)
3.Transient (Luzon / Visayas / Mindanao
4.Travel & Tours (package tour / ticketing & reservation/ travel agency)
5.Team Building (organizer, facilitator / venue,outdoor activities program)
6.Vehicles for hire (air transport / land transport / sea transport)
7.Various properties for sale (condo/townhouse, house & lot, farm lot, resorts, villas)
8.Travelling Accessories ( apparels / bags & luggages / equipment i.e. hiking, scuba & swimming gear / gadgets i.e. cameras & videos, mobile phones & tablets, misc. electronics and gadgets)
This site is relatively new and through your support, we can build a site wherein we can have a one site that can lead us to our targeted destinations. Spread the word, advertise your products and services. Like us on facebook (
https://www.facebook.com/outingtayo).
Thanks everyone
