watch now

Author Topic: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]  (Read 31341 times)

17glut

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2015, 06:59:11 pm »
Introvert ako and I like the loneliness and solitude that comes with it. I never really cared about the stereotype is with us loners as long as I'm left alone with stuff I wanna do then I'm good. :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2015, 07:38:38 pm »
I've been feeling this way for a long time... I feel like I want to experience having a boyfriend - to love and be loved in return.

Redshey07

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2015, 08:11:15 pm »
@megumii never give up mahahanap mo rin ang better half mo.. I've been through in the same situation sis.. kaya alam ko ho hard is to fight this feeling of emptiness and loneliness, stay positive lang darating din siya sa tamang Panahon..

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2015, 05:17:22 pm »
yeah may times na ganun, feeling ko nga may mild depression ako haha

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2015, 09:07:01 am »
^ Depression is no laughing matter. If you're going to use that word, you should take it seriously. If you think you're suffering from it, you should seek help.

cybelekronos

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2015, 07:56:30 am »
sanay naman ako mag isa, pero lately, nakakaramdam na rin ng sooobranggg nag iisa, parang lahat na lang may lovelife, may travel, ako heto, sa bahay pa rin may kasama naman pero feeling nag iisa pa rin dahil may sariling mundo na rin sila. kaya sguro lagi ako online dito, o sa pex para may makausap.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2016, 02:47:59 am »
Yes. When you're independent, people think that you don't need their help anymore. There are times that I just have to comfort myself since everyone's expecting me to be strong. Plus, I'm an introvert so it's not easy for me to open up and share what I'm feeling.

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2016, 11:44:23 pm »
I'm feeling so alone right now. It's winter here in my place at nakikisabay ang mild depression ko. May SAD na yata ako. I deactivated my FB account recently and I distanced myself from friends. Bahay-hospital na lang ang routine ko.

Matagal na kong OFW pero I still get sad pag wala ako narereceive na message from Pinas. I'm sending naman texts to my mother pero wala ako narereceive na reply. Kung hindi ako tatawag, hindi ko sila makakausap. Hindi ko alam kung hindi ba nila narereceive ang message ko o ako ang walang narereceive na reply. Buti pa ang globe, everyday nagtetext sa roaming ko. Hay.

Sana bumalik na ang masayahing ako.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2016, 12:01:42 am »
I feel alone. I feel na I should reconnect with some of my friends pero parang tinatamad ako. I am alone but I'm not lonely. May times nga lang nakakalungkot pero nawawala din naman agad basta may libro ako or music.

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2016, 12:36:52 am »
Yep. Alot of times but i just shake it off. Parang sanay nako pero may times na it hits me pa rin.

planeticymars

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2016, 09:45:30 am »
Today...I'm with a lot of people but I've never felt so alone.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2016, 03:49:36 pm »
I admit dati before I got married. I had a lot of friends pero pag uwi ng bahay, walang pamilya. As in wala talaga. Broken family kasi. So barkadista ako , gala dito, gala doon just to avoid feeling alone.

But now that I'm married.. Ive never felt alone na.  :)

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2016, 08:19:21 am »
After Ng kasal ko i never felt alone na. Sana kayo rin mga sis mahanap nyo bagay or tao na magpapawala ng lungkot nyo.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever felt soo ALONE? [Thread 2]
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2016, 06:32:48 pm »
Minsan. Minsan yung feeling na trapped? Ewan ko.
Feeling ko minsan I have to have myself checked. Hindi 'ko nako-control emotions ko kasi.
Pero most days, no. I'm happy with my husband and daughter. Minsan talaga lang feeling 'ko, hindi pa ko fulfilled, may kulang pa. And I don't know how, when and who could help me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close