watch now

Author Topic: your favorite saint and personal testimonies  (Read 118347 times)

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2015, 01:58:41 pm »
I pray to St. Rita of Casia... para siyang female version ni St. Jude. Also known as "Saint of the Impossible"

Very galante sa pag answer ng prayers, every day ako nag pra-pray sa kanya.

Very fit for
- prayers for the sick
- issues on husbands
- issues on children
- abuses
- prayers of family
- hopeless cases
- frustrated hopes

Marami na rin siyang na grant na prayers sa akin... 9 days ang novena prayer niya.

I will post soon yung novena prayer para sa mga sis na interested to ask for her help.

Nag pray din ako dati ng Novena kay Padre Pio... through his intercession the Lord blessed me with a son. (I have a cyst on my right ovary back then).

Keep the faith mga sisses!

 

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2015, 09:19:28 am »
^Thanks sis for the reminder about her. I prayed to her also pero yung connection ko sa kaniya ay weak. I'm wondering kasi when it comes to male saints naman I have no problem. Siguro I need to fix my relationship with my mother muna. kasi di ba St. Rita's a mother who asked God to take away her sons' lives instead of them committing a crime? So feeling ko yun yun. Siguro I'll ask for guidance on how to become a good child.

I just recently prayed to her (and St. Anthony and St. Jude as usual) with regards to my documents na naiwan ko sa taxi. PRC ID and enrolment credentials are there. Still no news about it. Hindi ko na inisip na maibabalik pa sa akin yun even though I continuously asked for favor from the person who got it. Pero when I went to school para makakuha ng replacement for the enrolment credentials nabilisan ako sa process and all the people I inquired about it are very kind and helpful considering na most of the people I encountered in my school when I was still in college are all mataray and inconsiderate. Pero bago ako pumunta dun  I obtained a notarized Affidavit of Loss first just in case hanapan ako but they didn't. Instead they told me to ask if papayag yung magprint ng registration ko if ok lang na walang OR and one told me to ask the cashier if pwede na magpa-reprint ng OR. And in less than an hour naprint na ang registration form ko. Pre-reg form na lang na pipirmahan ng chairperson ang kulang. In short hindi ko man nabawi yung envelope ko containing important documents nadalian naman ako kumuha ng replacement ng mga yun. Except sa notebook, tickler and prc id. Of course nanghihinayang ako but then bahala na si Lord kung ibabalik pa niya. Besides expired na rin naman PRC. Very thankful pa rin naman ako kasi di na ako nahirapan. Though waiting pa rin ako sa petition ko na 1yr old na.

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2015, 11:37:47 am »
Youre welcome sis mariz11.

Its nice to hear that i was able to remind somebody to pray to her. Sa sobrang dami na pinagdadaanan nating lahat, its our FAITH that is keeping us go on with our lives. Kung baga pinanghuhugutan natin ng lakas ng loob.

May friend nga ako, natatakot kasi mag la-lay off ang company nila. Sobrang takot siya kasi baka makasama siya sa mala-lay off. Pinag pray ko talaga siya kay St. Rita, kasi wala naman akong matutulong kundi yun lang.

Sa awa ni Lord at St. Rita, retain siya sa work niya.


mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2015, 01:04:30 pm »
^sis happyfemme, may i know yung novena kay St.Rita?
need po ba talga ng novena para magrant [textspeak!] dasal bukod sa faith?
thanks .

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2015, 03:07:47 pm »
Hi sis! heres the NOVENA PRAYER FOR ST RITA OF CASIA. Maraming versions ang novena ni St Rita but this is what i use. Kung sino man ang gagamit ng novena na ito, sana makatulong ito ano man ang pinagdaraanan ninyo sa buhay.

Novena Prayer to St Rita of Cascia
O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, whose pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, who for thy lavishness in granting favors hast been called the advocate of the hopeless and even of the impossible; St. Rita so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus that thou couldst obtain from him whatsoever thou askest, on account of which all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort; be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of the suppliant; be lavish to us as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, or the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee.

We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus,

We pray: (mention your request)

Obtain for us our request by the singular merits of thy childhood, 
By thy perfect union with the Divine Will, 
By the heroic sufferings during thy married life, 
By the consolation thou didst experience at the conversion of thy husband, 
By the sacrifice of thy children rather than see them grievously offend God, 
By thy miraculous entrance into the convent, 
By thy severe penances and thrice daily bloody scourgings, 
By the suffering caused by the wound thou didst receive from the thorn of thy crucified Savior, 
By the divine love which consumed thy heart, 
By that remarkable devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, on which alone thou didst exist for four years, 
By the happiness with which thou didst part from thy trials to join thy Divine Spouse, 
By the perfect example thou gavest to people of every state of life. 

Pray for us, O holy St. Rita, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

(pray for 9 consecutive days)

*** There are a lot of novena/litany/prayers for St. Rita, you can choose what fits your needs.
Don't forget to give thanks. If hindi man na-grant ang prayers ninyo, remember that the Lord have better plans for you.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:13:34 pm by happyfemme »

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2015, 04:02:51 pm »
^thanks for the effort sis.:-)
Godbless.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2016, 12:13:28 am »
My favorite will always be Mother Mary.

Also to add sa list ko ay si St. Anthony esp pag may nawawala akong gamit and now si St. Rita.

I'm on my 8th day and some of my prayers were answered in day 1, day 3 and another one was answered ng day 7. Praise God! for I have experienced His miracles and it is because of St. Rita's intercession.

Nagdecide ako na humingi ng tulong dahil mapapaalis na kame dapat sa pwesto namen sa building so nung first day ako nagdasal ang sabi ko sana magbago ang isip nung gusto kumuha nung kitchen namen and the very next day the bldg admin told us na nagbago na isip nung kukuha so mareretain kame. Agad agad may sagot! Sobrang thankful ako.

Nung day 3 naman nagkabati na yung mommy ko at yung friend niya pinagdasal ko na sana maging ayos na sila. Ilang days sila di nagkikibuan because of some misunderstanding pero dahil nga pinagdasal ko naging okay na uli sila. Nagdasal din ako na sana gumaling na ako sa infection ko at okay na ako. :)

Day 7 naman balik na sa normal, talagang friends na uli ang mommy ko at friend niya.

Sobrang laki ng pasasalamat ko kasi nasasagot ang mga dasal ko. Kahit na bilang tao eh amg dami kong pagkukulang at mga kasalanan. Still andyan pa rin si God. Dahil kay St. Rita sumipag ako magdasal, naging active uli ang spiritual life ko. Lage ako humihingi ng guidance para di ako malihis ng landas.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2016, 11:21:09 am »
St. Jude and St. Rita just helped me answer one of my prayers. Ang bilis sobra. Thank you God. And thank you for their intercession.

aspau

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2016, 09:26:28 pm »
My favorite saint now is st rita. She answered my prayers. Sobrang bilis nga ng sagot nya. Last night [textspeak!] ako ngpray tapos pag gising ko sa umaga prayer answered na.. thank you so much st rita for this impossible prayer.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2016, 07:42:32 pm »
update lang mga sis. I shared my answered prayer here:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,290753.0.html

:D mahaba kasi ayoko na mag-retype. This is regarding my lost credentials.

A new testimony from me would be the death of my grandmother. When she was confined in the hospital I decided to go to St. Pio to ask for help, for a miracle. She's become very weak in just a month's time and we're all hoping for a miracle to happen. We want to be with her for as long as God permits us to and we're holding on to her desire to celebrate her 90th birthday kaya we are really not ready to let go of her yet. My cousin tagged along with me which is already a miracle (Choosing between sleeping and going somewhere else, lalo na sa unfamiliar places, she'll choose to sleep). While praying to St. Pio I don't know why I am not crying pero magaan ang pakiramdam ko. Of course I did ask for her to be healed but I also asked na sana hindi na siya mahirapan. Parang buo na ang loob ko that whatever happens to her any moment makakayanan ko. Pero the desire for her to be healed and live longer is still with me. Another reason why we went there is to get a relic of St. Pio and a hanky na ipapahid ko sa gloves ni St. Pio which we will use to cover her in hopes na gumaling siya agad. Because I really do believe he will help us with our prayers. A few minutes after my cousin and I parted ways to go to our respective boarding houses, I received a call which I ignored, and a chat from another cousin abroad. That moment I knew our Inang already left us. It did hurt. And we were never able to give her St. Pio's relics. But I know hindi na siya mahihirapan physically. Which is already a blessing. She's 88yo. A life well lived serving and loving others. And the Lord let us experience the love she's given to others tenfold. It still hurts. Yes. Pero I know she's in a better place now.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2016, 03:40:11 pm »
I admire St. Paul, sobrang hirap ng pinag daanan niya para lang I preach yung word of God. nun una tiga persecute siya ng mga apostles then nun nangusap na sa kanya Si Jesus Christ dun na nagsimula ang mission niya. matitinding hirap ang pinagdaanan, ibat ibang miracles ang napamalas sa pag pi preach. dami rin niyang mga books na nasulat, ilan na jan yung book para sa mgatiga-Roma at yung I and II Corinthians.

sobrang nabibless ako pag nababasa ko ang buhay niya. pakiramdam ko filled ako ng holy spirit.

 ;)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2016, 11:56:09 pm »
Tag team si Mama Mary and St. Rita. :)

I ask for their intercession, sabay na novenas ang ginagawa ko. Express Memorare and St. Rita's novena.

I must say na ang laking tulong. With all the things na nangyayari sa buhay namen ngayon eh, mas madali harapin ang hamon ng bukas. I feel so at peace after praying it's like nawawala yung bigat ng pakiramdam ko, nabubuhayan ako ng pag-asa kahit alam ko na impossible mangyari ang lahat ng inaasam ko, alam ko na in God's time if it's meant for me masasagot lahat ng pinagpepray ko.


sweet_chloe

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2016, 04:00:30 pm »
Lahat ng dinasalan ko favorite ko, di pa nila ako nafefail Lahat ng wish ko may answer sila.

Nacu cute-an ako kay St. Therese, out of the blue lagi ako nakakakita ng flowers napapadalas simula ng nag nonovena ako sakanya.

Mga nadasalan ko:

-Black Nazarene
-Perpetual Help
-Carmelite
-St. Therese
-St. Expedite
-St. Claire (nabigyan ako ng baby in just 1 month together with Perpetual Help, Black Nazarene, Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage)
-Padre Pio
-St. Rita
-St. Jude
-Our Lady of Manaoag
-Infant Jesus of Prague

Lahat sila bilis sumagot. Talagang tinutulungan ka magdasal kay God.


alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #313 on: February 28, 2016, 10:45:55 pm »
Thanks St. Rita because I prayed for my friend's healing and nung nakausap ko si friend I asked her kamusta na siya she told me gumaling na siya and I'm soooooooooo happy because she is healed na! All praise to God and Jesus and of course, dahil nagintercede si St. Rita (with the help of Mother Mary too) eh naging maayos na ang lagay ng friend ko.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #314 on: March 05, 2016, 01:16:50 am »
St Paul because I went to St Paul from Kinder to Highschool. I don't pray a novena but I seek for his intercession whenever I feel anxious or if I am worried about something. I also read his letters in the bible and parang kumakalma ako. He gives the best pep talk ever. I like reading about his life kahit paulit ulit.

I started praying to St. Rita for something that I feel hopeless about, just recently. Hopefully ma-grant nya yung prayers ko.

I just started reading about Padre Pio and nakaka-amaze naman ang life nya.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #315 on: March 05, 2016, 11:20:28 pm »
Another answered prayer! Thank you St. Rita for all your help, I prayed for clear ultrasound results. I got my results, di pa cleared because I still have PCOS but may good news. Di ko na kailangan maoperahan uli. I am still praying for my healing. I'm praying na makuha sa gamot ang case ko and won't resort to D&C again. So far, God is good. He assures me, He gives me hope and He listens. All praise and glory to Him!

St. Rita, thank you for all your help. Thank you for always being there for us, for praying for us. Natouch mo talaga ang buhay ko. Talagang malaki ang pasasalamat ko. Buti nakilala kita. :)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2016, 12:08:55 am »
I prayed na makakuha kame ng helper and kanina merong nagapply sa amin. I know si St. Rita bumulong kay God na mabigyan kame ng makakasama sa business namen. Thank you St. Rita! Thank you God.

Thank you po.

zoe15

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2016, 01:56:56 pm »
I just want to share my experience. Yung case ko is very impossible na talaga. I applied for work visa to Canada and was refused twice. My employer hired an immigration consultant para appeal ang case ko. I was told it was a 50-50 chance. Mag expire na din ang LMIA ko, LMIA is parang ticket para makapag apply ng work visa sa embassy. Gusto ko na mag reapply before mag expire ang LMIA but my immigration consultant didn't want me to because it will render his request to review my case.

I never asked the saints to hear my prayer, instead I ask them to Intercede on my behalf before the Father. Join your prayer with mine and whisper my prayer to God.

God is good because He did hear my prayer. My application to work in Canada has been approved, the decision was overturned. :)

Ito mga saints na nag novena ako.

Combo of:
1. Mama Mary
2. St. Jude
3. St. Rita
4. St. Padre Pio
5. St. Therese
6. Express Memorares

As in lahat ito sabay sabay.

Most of all, I surrendered everything to God. Umiiyak na talaga ako sa mga dasal ko. Sabi ko kayo na po bahala but I won't give up in asking you to hear and answer my prayer.

ennaira021

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2016, 10:06:02 pm »
Hello sissie. What is the best time po to pray the novena sa mga saitns po natin? May particular time ba sis? And how do you do if you want to pray a novena to more than 1 saint? :) Thanks! :)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2016, 11:44:39 pm »
^Hi sis ennaira! Wala naman particular time to pray except sa ibang novenas na time specific like yung 9 hr novenas. But sa iba naman basta 9 consecutive days anytime of the day pwede basta importante makapagdasal ka. Like in my case all day busy ako so may time ako to pray before I go to sleep so dun ako nagnonovena.

I recently prayed 2 novenas, kay St. Rita of Cascia and kay St. Pio. Pwede naman sabay. Pwede rin after makumpleto mo yung isa for 9 days eh umpisahan mo naman yung isa.

Before naman I prayed the express memorare tapos novena kay St. Rita magkasunod ko dinadasal.

Meron din naman na nagpray ako St. Rita tapos St. Cajetan sabay din.

Pwede mo naman pagsabayin basta devoted ka magdasal kahit ilang novenas pwede. :)

---

Another answered prayer by God thanks to Mother Mary, St. Pio and St. Rita's intercession. A friend's brother got his dream job. After being jobless for yrs eh finally nahire siya. Pinagdasal ko talaga yan kasi nadidiscourage na siya, naiyak pa ako kasi naawa ako because ginigipit siya ng ate niya di siya tinutulungan magkawork eh ako wala din naman macontribute financially so I prayed for him. He's losing hope na pero nothing is imposible with prayers talaga I started to include him sa aking prayers and wala pang 3 days nahire siya. Dati umuuwi siyang bigo pero neto lang natanggap siya. Thank you Lord.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close