watch now

Author Topic: your favorite saint and personal testimonies  (Read 118447 times)

carrieso

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2011, 10:29:40 pm »
Sa akin ,, derestso na kay God because he made what i living for, who am i ,,,,, and God will poured out Blessings to me even in Spiritual Gifts,,,,, God I am bless and love to Follow you.......
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:33:52 pm by carrieso »

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2011, 11:43:14 am »
In no particular order;

St. Jude- he really helped with my studies and other requests when I was still studying.
St. Therese- she granted my requests when I was pregnant and about love life too.
Padre Pio- I just started praying for him.  He also gives me inner peace and hope. In some ways, I am receiving blessings now.  :) I'm so happy and blessed.



bubblepop

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2011, 11:59:52 pm »
.,hi mga sis GOD is testing our faith even in this thread make peace and forgive so more blessings is hehe


nyway ako naman is Saint Monica mother of Saint. Agustine always their to guide me since childhood.Saint Claire, Saint Bernadette,Saint Benedict and most especially Mama Mary and Santo Cristo Milagroso i really can't count the blessings and miracle he gave me  :)

yndy

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #183 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:05 am »
Hello sisters... I used to pray to St Claire, now I also pray to Padre Pio and St Rita for their intercession... Madami na din ako answered prayers. :)

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2011, 10:56:22 am »
Si San Roque. Sobrang answered prayer ang paggaling ng anak ko.
Si Mother of Perpetual Help sa baclaran. My husband is the answered prayer. Sad lang kasi hanggang 6:30 yung work ko ngayon at malayo na sa baclaran. Di na ako nakakadaan.

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2011, 08:22:47 pm »
^nice sis! do you have a novena of st therese? can you send me a copy, pls! :)

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2011, 09:32:57 pm »
st. Jude, hands-down. All of my prayers were answered. St. Philomena too! God is good! <3 and I love the saints for interceding for my prayers.  :-* :-*

I want to try st. Therese! Pero kasi I'm loyal to st. Jude okay lang ba yun? hehe!

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2011, 11:18:30 am »
^ok lang yan sis. hehe. yan din ang concern ko dati. anong novena ke st philomena? nirecommend kase sya sakin ng former supervisor ko nung sakitin ako.

rinapie

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2011, 11:43:22 am »
oo nga, okay lang yun. ako kasi high school st. clare talaga. nung mag college naging mas madalas ako kay mama mary, perpetual help kasi sa ust church may perpetual help ng wednesday. ngayon, kapag wednesday, dalawa na silang kasama ko nagdadasal.

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #189 on: September 23, 2011, 11:16:20 pm »
In no particular order;

St. Jude- he really helped with my studies and other requests when I was still studying.
St. Therese- she granted my requests when I was pregnant and about love life too.
Padre Pio- I just started praying for him.  He also gives me inner peace and hope. In some ways, I am receiving blessings now.  :) I'm so happy and blessed.


ako din sis.. silang 3..  :)

tama

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2011, 05:39:29 pm »
st.anthony, st.jude,st.expeditus. st.phelomina,our lady of guadalupe these are the saints that i always pray for in times of need.  ang dami na nilang naitulong sa akin and i am forever grateful for that. the latest was just last month when im about to give birth. nagpaultrasound ako kasu nag preterm labor ako at 34wks. nakita sa ultrasound na hydrocephalus daw baby ko grabe tlaga iyak ko,[textspeak!] orevoius u/s ko normal naman si baby.but i didnt lose hope,i prayed so hard sa kanilang lahat including st gerard. when i gave birth on that week din normal at walang deformities baby ko.

ClaireMarthe

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2011, 05:52:10 pm »
I prayed to St. Therese and St. Claire pero parang hindi nila ako naririnig.  :-[  With Padre Pio, hindi pa ako nakaka-visit sa church niya, I just prayed sa bahay asking for a full-time freelance job, after a few hours meron na.  When I visited his church, meron uli ako hiniling.  After mass my friend and I fell in line para maka-pray sa relic nya, I checked my phone at may nagtext bringing the good news, my answered prayer again.  :)

I'll try again to knock St. Therese's door for love life, babae din kasi sya baka masmaintindihan nya ko  ;D haha.

phadportal

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2011, 11:43:12 pm »
St. Therese of the Child Jesus because she showed us how simple things can be great in the eyes of God as long as it is done with love and out of love

St. Pio because of his love for his "children" he remained faithful to God and accepted everything - including suffering so that we too may be saved, para syang tatay na pagsasabihan ka din pag may mali ka and carry you on his shoulder when you feel weak or just to make you smile

St. Veronica Giuliani because she showed us that it is not easy to follow God but if you love Him enough, you will accept everything that He gives you

St. John Vianney he showed us the way to holiness.  He definitely did a lot to convert a lot of people

St. Rita, I prayed to her before and it is true, she is the saint of the impossible. 

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2011, 01:16:32 pm »
medyo OT mga sis. To all who pray St Therese's novena, is it true that your wishes are granted when you see a rose? Is that a sign that it was granted, in any form or should you be specific when asking for the sign? Ako naman, it doesn't matter if there is a sign or not because what truly matters is that I prayed it through the heart kaso I feel bothered cause most here, their prayers were granted through a sign when they prayed to her. Should I worry if I won't see a sign? Is it always like that na may rose or me answered prayer na din na walang rose? Just curious lang po. :)

carrieso

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »
Sa akin ,, derestso na kay God because he made what i living for, who am i ,,,,, and God will poured out Blessings to me even in Spiritual Gifts,,,,, God I am bless and love to Follow you.......

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2011, 10:24:13 am »
^^ Hi sis! I always pray to St. Therese pero I don't really ask for signs. I just tell her na I know it will be given to me, if it is really the right time or if its meant for me. Kasi ayoko din ma disappoint. Hehe.  ;D But other sisters here ask for signs. Its up to your belief and faith sis.


sweet_cherry

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2011, 07:03:41 pm »
^^ sis ako I got a rose (sms na may rose) during the day the bar examination results was released :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2011, 08:27:15 pm »
kaya nga ayoko din humingi sana ng sign dahil ayokong madisappoint. but eventually, parang humiling na din ako because i pray the MY NOVENA ROSE PRAYER. So, parang ganon na din yon di ba? But I always tell her that whether or not my wish will be granted, I'd still be thankful because I know there are reasons behind it. There is a reason for everything and thats what I believe in. I also say that I can wait til it will be the right time that my wish will be given to me. Pero kanina, while browsing my father's phone, I saw a rose. Sign na ba yon? Kase hindi pa nangyayare yung ginawan ko ng wish ko na yon eh. [textspeak!] yon, advance sign?

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2011, 09:52:28 am »
my favorites are St. Therese, Padre Pio and Mother of Perpetual Help.  Talagang mataimtim at galing sa puso na dasal laging pinakikingan. Im happy to say na through their intervention gumaling ako.  Don't worry about signs mga sis, basta darating in His perfect time. Believe lang tayo.

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2011, 12:12:43 am »
For almost a year now, I've been praying to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak.  What I like about this novena is that you don't ask anything.  He knows what's best for you.

Today was a significant week for me and I thank St. Joseph for it. I believe!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close