We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
share ko lang. Si mama dinala ko sa St. Pio the first time last weekend. Hindi ko alam na may sakit siya sa tsan na nararamdaman. Nashare lang niya after we went home. Pagdating daw niya sa chape, bigla daw nawala. Nagulat siya at naiyak. While reading back the pages of this thread, nalungkot ako. Actually, parang ang bigat ng damdamin. Hindi talaga nawawala ang panghuhusga at respeto sa paniniwala ng ibang tao. Our world is such a beautiful place to live in, no need for hatred nor disrespect. I read Buddhism, Dalai Lama's words. I experienced muslims' worship and even born- again christian's cell groups. I love how we, different as we are, practice our faith in different ways. Remember, we should develop spirituality and religion is one way to develop it. It should guide us, not break humanity down.
anong time sa thursday ang novena sa st. jude church?
eto po yung schedule:Mass-Novena: 5am,6am,7am,8am,12noon,5pm,615pm and 715pmNovena only: 9am,10am,11am,2pm,3pm,4pm
saan ang church ni st. therese?
Pauwi na ako ng pinas. I am so excited to see St. Pio church sa eastwood. First time ko kasi and I heard a lot about it.
I am also a devotee of St. Therese, I also received a rose the day I received the blessing na hinihingi ko.