Author Topic: your favorite saint and personal testimonies  (Read 90097 times)

greyish

• miracles continue to happen!
  • GirlTalker
  • stay positive!
Re: your favorite saint and personal testimonies
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 08:09:46 pm »
OT lang po....sa mga devotees ni Padre Pio, how do you go to the Shrine of PAdre Pio in Santo Tomas Batangas.

I'm planning to go there this weekend. I'm from Manila...

Anyone could share is much appreciated :) Thanks

thank you for the blessings :)

chloe

• Senior GirlTalker
    • undomestic goddess
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2010, 11:30:17 am »
St. Pio - may family and I have experienced God's blessings through him. Marami na ring miracles. Whenever I hear mass at St. Pio in Libis, I feel something wonderful taking over me. Sobrang moved ako. Napapaiyak na lang ako minsan.

St. Francis - Sobrang inspiring ang life niya and ang prayer niya.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, your pardon Lord;
and where there's doubt, true faith in you;
O Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

nageinna

• awesome
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic >",<
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2010, 04:10:40 pm »
saint pio - actually i just heard about him here sa GT. I decided to visit his church in libis yesterday since i was inspired by his story after reading them over the net. i super agree with those sissies na nakapunta na sa church niya that you will definitely feel something. some even felt like crying, and yes, i felt it too. when i entered his chapel super overwhelming yung feeling, very spiritual talaga. then suddenly tears were forming in my eyes. i dont want to cry that time since i was with my mom and so many people were inside, baka maya ma weirdohan sila sakin. i asked saint pio's help to let me control my emotions, ayun di naman ako humagulgol. :D but its definitely worth going! will go back there next time again.

will be trying his 9 day novena and hopefully my petitions will be granted. :)
--->always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else<---

greyish

• GirlTalker
  • stay positive!
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2010, 05:54:10 pm »
frequent mass goers na kamo sa St Pio centre. Grabe ang feeling talaga!

sweet_cherry

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 03:03:04 pm »
St therese - I asked for her intercession in order to pass the bar, and oo may rose kang mukukuha to symbolize the aid that you will receive.. 

nageinna

• awesome
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic >",<
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 01:12:24 pm »
^ sis sweet cherry, question, did you ask saint therese for that sign or talagang siya mismo nagbibigay? thanks. ;)
--->always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else<---

cute_cat

• Madly in love with Park Seo Joon
  • GirlTalker
  • Mother. Kdrama lover. Coffee. Foodie. Repeat
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 08:50:32 pm »
Last Sunday, before going to my religious activity and going to Mass, I searched for my brown envelope. Inside is my Civil Service exam permit and my police clearance. I searched everywhere: in my bedroom, kitchen, bookshelves, etc. I was so worried because I might not be admitted in my examination day this month April 25, 2010 and I felt so desperate and worried about. I told our maid kung alam nya kung saan nakalagay, minsan naisip ko baka naiwan somewhere kasi I'm bringing that envelope pag may job interview ako. That morning, I left for Mass and one of my friends in the community I joined told me to pray to Saint Anthony to help me to find that envelope kasi I need that badly. To make my story short, pag uwi ko nandun na sa tukador ko yung envelope nakita ng maid namin nakatago sa plastic eh di ko naman nilagay yun dun..

8)

bulec

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2010, 07:59:25 pm »
i beleive on st. pio, talagang nangingilabot ako sa pagpasok sa chapel na sa libis.
the same feeling i had wd our lady of perpetual help,

nikkinikks

• GirlTalker
  • eyelash curler is <3
    • light a candle.
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 07:22:13 am »
last week, i've dreamt of praying kay St Therese of lisieux.. i dont know how pero i ended up praying her novena (im on my 3rd day now) tapos nag browse ako sa net about her, nakita ko yung picture nya, naalalal ko nung nakita ko sya sa book of saints when i was still in grade school.. sobrang pretty nya.. i remembered how much i adore her.. she is known diba for sending roses.. last week, i was with my boyfriend.. his mom gave me roses, tapos the next day, nag mall kame ni bf to buy some stuff.. we encountered this lamp and i've decided to get one.. i originally wanted the one with butterflies on it pero he insisted na yung may roses ang kunin ko.. narealize ko lang na napapaligiran ako ng roses the moment i started praying the novena.. sabihin nalang natin na coincidence yung sa bf ko at the same day na binigay ng mum nya yung roses eh yung same night na napanaginipan ko si St Therese pero simula nung nag novena ako, i've been encountering a lot of things connected with roses

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2010, 09:39:54 am »
First is St. Rita of the Impossible.. she fixed my marriage.. it was a long journey but she interceded for me on the first day I prayed her novena given to me by an American priest.

Next is St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak.. his novena is for 30 days and medyo mahaba nga lang (30 min) but you will be amazed.  You don't state your petition. He will intercede for you because he knows already what you are asking. May bonus pa nga yon eh kasi everyday that I've been praying for it, ang mga "bad" sa buhay namin, inaalis niya.  God has also been revealing what should be revealed -- good and bad!  Kaya kahit 3rd day pa lang ng novena ko to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak, I am already praising him and sharing my personal experience with him to everyone!

Hail St. Rita!
Hail St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak!
Hail to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak!

greyish

• GirlTalker
  • stay positive!
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2010, 12:30:27 pm »
^ hi sis

question po where did you get the novena to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak? parang ngayon ko lang narinig si  St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak.

I'm trying to surf sa net ang novena nya but parang short version.

thanks

rinapie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 12:31:23 am »
dinadasalan ko din pala si st. joseph of cupertino kapag exams.  :)

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 09:13:50 am »
@sis greyish: here is the link to st. joseph of the holy cloak:
http://www.catholictradition.org/Joseph/joseph28.htm

may all your petitions come true!
hail st. joseph and st. rita!

greyish

• GirlTalker
  • stay positive!
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 10:08:19 am »
thanks sis domestic diva  ;D

nikkinikks

• GirlTalker
  • eyelash curler is <3
    • light a candle.
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2010, 03:06:43 pm »
@sis greyish: here is the link to st. joseph of the holy cloak:
http://www.catholictradition.org/Joseph/joseph28.htm

may all your petitions come true!
hail st. joseph and st. rita!

hi sis domestic diva, how do i pray this one? as in lahat yun in a day?

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 05:36:36 pm »
^yes sis nikki. as in lahat yon for 30 days.  30 days for the 30 years Jesus was alive.  more or less, the novena should take 20 minutes.  i know someone who prayed it 2x a day. nagulat nga ako kasi nakakuha siya ng trabaho within the week! i'm not saying if you pray it 2x a day, you'll get your petition. ako rin naman, my petition hasn't been granted but amazingly, impossible great things are happening now.. yung mga petitions na di ko naiisip -- those are the ones being granted now!

nikkinikks

• GirlTalker
  • eyelash curler is <3
    • light a candle.
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2010, 07:04:44 pm »
^yes sis nikki. as in lahat yon for 30 days.  30 days for the 30 years Jesus was alive.  more or less, the novena should take 20 minutes.  i know someone who prayed it 2x a day. nagulat nga ako kasi nakakuha siya ng trabaho within the week! i'm not saying if you pray it 2x a day, you'll get your petition. ako rin naman, my petition hasn't been granted but amazingly, impossible great things are happening now.. yung mga petitions na di ko naiisip -- those are the ones being granted now!

^^ will start as soon as i finish the other novenas im praying :) im glad that great things are happening :) talagang miracles happen when you believe.. talagang faith can move mountains, noh? thanks for sharing sis!:)

redrose

• living life as
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2010, 11:36:40 am »
I am constantly praying and asking for Padre Pio's intercession, he never failed me! Almost lahat ata ng hiniling ko, laging granted! Every sunday talaga, we make it a point to hear mass at his Chapel in Libis.

To all sisses who wants to have a copy of his novena, please send me PM (include your name and address), I will send you one (yung mismong galing sa Saint Pio Chapel in Libis). This is one way I could thank him of all the answered petitions for me and my family.

God Bless! :-)
Pray, Hope and Don't Worry; Worry is Useless. God is Merciful and will hear your prayers. - Padre Pio of Pietrelcina

urs2kip

• so happy to belong here!!!
  • GOD is so good....
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2010, 03:01:12 pm »
last week, i've dreamt of praying kay St Therese of lisieux.. i dont know how pero i ended up praying her novena (im on my 3rd day now) tapos nag browse ako sa net about her, nakita ko yung picture nya, naalalal ko nung nakita ko sya sa book of saints when i was still in grade school.. sobrang pretty nya.. i remembered how much i adore her.. she is known diba for sending roses.. last week, i was with my boyfriend.. his mom gave me roses, tapos the next day, nag mall kame ni bf to buy some stuff.. we encountered this lamp and i've decided to get one.. i originally wanted the one with butterflies on it pero he insisted na yung may roses ang kunin ko.. narealize ko lang na napapaligiran ako ng roses the moment i started praying the novena.. sabihin nalang natin na coincidence yung sa bf ko at the same day na binigay ng mum nya yung roses eh yung same night na napanaginipan ko si St Therese pero simula nung nag novena ako, i've been encountering a lot of things connected with roses

hi sis! can i have a copy of novena to st therese? tia! GOD Bless :)
A little sacrifice won't kill you. Everything in the end will be paid of...=)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close