watch now

Author Topic: Pearl Powder  (Read 24450 times)

felicity_ong

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 01:59:37 pm »
tried this before,vigor,mings and yun sa century drug store na nasa porcelain containers na maliliit. don't know if i can attribute my good skin to it then,nag tatake din kasi ako ng gluta nun..

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2015, 08:15:58 am »
I have stopped using pearl powder for quite some time kasi nun bumili ako dati sa chinese store yung nasa maliliit na cermamic wlang effecT. I saw a friend of friend of mine using Glow Pearl Powder and she is so makinis and glowing. she said she use it internally and externally. Have amyone tried this?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 03:18:30 pm »
naalala ko yang pearl powder ,,umiinom ako dati,,glowing nga ang skin ko,,pero sa china town na tunay na irregular shape pearls ang pina gigiling ko at pinalalagay sa capsules,,kaso ng mawalan sila ng supplies,nahinto narin ako,,now may nakita ako avon pearl capsules, ok kaya ito? ang alam ko hinahalo rin sa creams ang pearl capsule,,

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2015, 12:46:18 am »
Sis, wala na ba pearl powder sa china town? Ako kasi I buy from a friend's friend. Original pearl powder from China talaga. Glow Pearl Powder 'yung name. Nakaka glow talaga siya 'yung tipong mapapalingon 'yung tao. I haven't tried avon pearl powder, ok ba siya?This is 100% pure and natural Pearl Powder.

This can be used internally and externally for glowing, smoother and lighter skin. Rich in Calcium and Protein.
You can google benefits of pearl powder and see how beneficial and good it is for us internally and externally.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/pearl-powder-is-the-key-to-flawless-skin-and-longevity
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:52:28 am by imblack »

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 03:24:12 pm »
Where can I buy this? The pure and authentic one?

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 06:25:21 am »
I'll give you my friend's friend number. Dun ako kumukuha sis but currently out of stock siya. next week pa darating yung stock. So love it. Konti [textspeak!] kelangan but goes a long way. Im not sure if mahal siya or okay [textspeak!] but for me cheap na siya considering super konti [textspeak!] kelangan then 50g.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 10:33:53 am »
^ Hi sis!  :) I'll pm you nalang

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2015, 11:09:36 pm »
Before, when you say pearl powder, talagang moms make the baby take it para maging flawless.  Sa dami ng pear powders ngayon, we don't know what's real and what's not na.

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2015, 12:59:09 am »
Ako I use oil 'yung nasa Eden's paradise then I finish it with pearl powder, I use it loose. I super like the effect. Na aabsorb talaga 'yung oil.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2015, 07:36:07 pm »
Sis can i ask po about sa pearl powder? Saan po kayo kumukuha? Thanks

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 11:21:41 pm »
From cebu sis. Eto 'yung fb page nila www.facebook.com/glowpearlpowder or hanapin mo na lang glow pearl powder.

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Pearl Powder
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2015, 02:36:41 pm »
Ang dami sa Guardian Singapore ng pearl powder supplements kaya lang pricey (I saw one around 200sgd) kaya siguro hindi siya naging kasing sikat ng ibang beauty supplements. I heard na this is good to correct and normalize sleep cycles and menstruation.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close