watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Chuck  (Read 25150 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Chuck
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2013, 02:04:51 pm »
I miss this series! the only show where the whole family really watched and followed til the last episode.
I'm hoping they make a movie or more shows and a movie for Zachary Levi or a music career.

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Chuck
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2013, 02:23:55 am »
^count me in.. I really miss this series.. Plus the soundtrack.. I wonder what Zachary is up to right now.. Zachary is the voice pala of the prince in the animation 'tangled.'

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Chuck
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2013, 03:12:42 am »
^yes he is sis! :) and check this out in youtube - Katharine McPhee - Terrified ft. Zachary Levi
I am not tired of hearing that song coz of him lol - fangirl mode

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Chuck
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2013, 08:54:56 am »
^super nakakakilig talaga si zachary levi. On repeat sakin sa youtube yung soundtrack ng tangled na pinerform nila ni mandy moore sa oscars :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close