watch now

Author Topic: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?  (Read 101323 times)

summersong

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2013, 06:28:08 pm »
^ i can imagine a tree decorated with toy cars and airplanes, with a choochoo train running underneath the tree. bili na lang ng blister packs that contain a large number of toy vehicles, lagyan ng string. dami nito sa toy kingdom or sa divi, depende sa budget.

up na christmas tree namin lol.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2013, 06:32:01 pm »
Tnx sis. I will try to look at toy kingdom  next week. :)

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2013, 09:44:11 pm »
^same tayo sis. :) i have a baby girl 1.5 and a 3yo toddler and first tree namin kaya i'll incorporate toys para mas maappreciate nila. Meron sa unique novelties ng santa and dolls. But i'm looking for other kiddie design. Di pa din ako makapag decide sa color motiff kung gold red silver. Or fuchsia teal gold silver. Or assorted colors.

Bibili pa ko ng umiilaw na parol para sa garage and isa sa living room.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #283 on: October 20, 2013, 12:44:38 am »
^i saw a tree decorated with toys at moa department store sis. cute.  :)

last year my color motif was fuschia and silver. this time I'll go back to the classic motif - red and gold.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #284 on: October 20, 2013, 02:35:05 am »
Sis mikaela san yung unique novelties? TIA

clueless

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2013, 10:01:01 am »
christmas decors are on sale at true value, most at 50% off.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2013, 05:41:16 pm »
love the cute mini-socks hanging in xmas trees at s&r fort. pang kids talaga.

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #287 on: October 21, 2013, 01:28:12 am »
Sis mikaela san yung unique novelties? TIA

It's along zorra st. in del monte area sa qc. They have a website sis. Kindly search unique novelties and toy store. Dami paninda even pang Halloween. Di na kami tutuloy ng divisoria so my last resort is to check out sm north. Tumingin kami kanina sa trinoma di ko type.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #288 on: October 21, 2013, 06:50:12 am »
Sis mikaela thanks. Layo pala from my place. Maybe ill check sm na rin for toys na lang. :) but i appreciate your help. Maybe pag may time makadaan ako dun but for now maybe sm na lang muna ako. Nakalayuan talaga kasi ako...

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #289 on: October 22, 2013, 06:56:14 pm »
I started decorating na. I live alone and have a small space so having a large tree is not an option. I bought a small Christmas tree with lights na dun sa bottom then I decorated it with Christmas balls. Dun sa door handle sa bathroom may nakasabit na snowman then I changed my throw pillow cases na Christmas-y then my center decorative pillow reindeer ang design.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #290 on: October 24, 2013, 11:28:12 am »
I'm leaning towards a purple and silver motif this year.  In previous years, we had all red, red and gold, all gold and gold and orange.  As always, my husband will be in charge of execution.  I only help out in the conceptualization of the theme.

billy

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #291 on: October 24, 2013, 11:37:24 am »
^2010 and 2011, I had purple, pink and silver. Sabi nga ng mom ko, parang ang lungkot daw. That was the year
(2010) my dad died, siguro nadamay lang ang outlook niya. Anyways, I was inspired by Kim Chiu's decors the following
year (2011), I added apple green. Ang ganda, promise :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2013, 12:07:07 pm »
^ Malungkot pala.  Naku will rethink.

I like the classic red and gold naman so baka yun na lang kung hindi kami mag-purple and silver.

billy

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2013, 01:01:22 pm »
^maganda naman siya sis, hindi nga lang traditional talaga

Here are some links:
http://www.pep.ph/news/31977/YES!-Exclusive:-Inside-Kim-Chius-dream-house
http://kimchiulim.tumblr.com/page/2

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #294 on: October 24, 2013, 03:01:24 pm »
rose we had pink / purple last year. this year we are reusing the same decorations and just addign a few. have you seen my tree last time?

look find naman di naman malungkot.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-N6kMonsFGAg/UJkDfn5sQ4I/AAAAAAAABlQ/eXqrAOsX1y0/s1600/dec.jpg

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #295 on: October 24, 2013, 06:48:29 pm »
^love the colors sis. festive naman.  :)

billy

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #296 on: October 24, 2013, 08:13:47 pm »
Sis marose, maganda naman, favorite ko kasi ang purple and pink, yun din motif ng wedding namin 19copong-copong pa hehe nagkataon lang na my dad died kaya parang sad ang mother ko and she is the traditional type, sticking to the usual red green gold colors. Ako gusto ko yung naiiba, although 2nd year ko na using my autumn colors :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2013, 09:09:13 am »
^ I love pink too.  Wedding motif din namin.  ;) But I have two sons, plus hubby. I'm the only girl in the family.

Neighbor namin si Kim Chiu (as in we live on the same street).  Ganda naman ng decors niya pala.  I think this was during the year she had a big snowman sa garden niya and lights galore.  Last year kasi parang mas low-key ang Christmas décor ng house niya (from the outside).

^^ Mars, papakita ko ang tree mo kay husband.  Peg namin in addition to Kim's.   ;) 

Diane

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2013, 09:15:24 am »
^2010 and 2011, I had purple, pink and silver. Sabi nga ng mom ko, parang ang lungkot daw. That was the year
(2010) my dad died, siguro nadamay lang ang outlook niya. Anyways, I was inspired by Kim Chiu's decors the following
year (2011), I added apple green. Ang ganda, promise :)

same tyo sis but i have white xmas tree so di sya naging dull. And thisyear i want to add apple green too!

Diane

  • Guest
Re: christmas decors, anyone started home decorating?
« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2013, 09:18:41 am »
Saan kaya nakakabili ng belen?  Sa SM kasi very limited ang choices.

S&R sis.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close