watch now

Author Topic: Help: Overnight Party  (Read 31393 times)

redmicki_ea

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2011, 10:04:11 am »
may corkage ba sa food and beer ang linden?

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2011, 01:15:14 pm »
^they don't allow bottled beers. just beer in can. =)

maldita08

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2011, 02:01:00 pm »
had my baby shower last january 15 sa Lancaster..around 20 kami...1 br lang ang kinuha namin pero kasya naman kami...pero sinita kami kasi sobrang ingay na daw namin..may mga games kasi kami...8 kami na nag overnight dun..nagbyad na lang kami sa extra comforter... :)

SHIN28

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2011, 07:20:54 am »
hi..for those who already had partied at astoria, can you please tell me how you brought the food up to the room? i was planning on having it delivered kasi from ambers..thanks to all that will respond!!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2011, 02:14:40 pm »
^they allow deliveries =) we had shakeys and pizza hut deliver everytime we have our party there

mr2dream

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2011, 11:19:36 pm »
Hi,  any update about A.Venue? ok din ba mag overnight simple bday party there?

einjeljen

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2011, 01:51:38 pm »
hi.. made reservations sa Linden Suites for Nov. 5. anyone here have checked in using the free upgrade vouchers nila? wanna know how big un 2br deluxe suite? coz may nakikita ako when i google linden suites na 2br, pero ang sikip nun area... thanks

gorjuz_16

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2012, 10:40:43 am »
Hi sisses, any update sa linden parties now? Kase they said 15 pax lang ang maximum. hehe. Ano ang gagawin pag lumagpas sa 15??

harlequeeen

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2012, 02:10:10 am »
Hey guys! :)

Planning also to have a birthday party, and looking for a place. I'm pegging about 25-30pax, pero 10 lang talaga mag-oovernight. I'm really planning it to be a bit bongga-effort, like a decorated girly sleepover. haha Medyo frustrated dream ko ito kasi never pa ako nagparty ever. :P

I've read about Linden, Lancaster and Astoria, which one is the best and not so strict? :)) Or any other suggestions. Should I mention I'm having a party? Book online or book there? How much na kaya siya ngayon?

For food I'm thinking something light lang like pizza and pasta, I can order that in right? For drinks baka a punch lang and maybe some beer. :)

TIA!

harlequeeen

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2012, 04:06:45 am »
Also I want to ask how to book online, okay lang ba na ilagay ko 1 person lang? Yun na yung rate noon? Magpapasok na sila, tapos the rest sabihin ko nlang as guests?

hailey001

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2012, 01:58:48 pm »
Hey all!

I just want to share with you guys the hotel I booked for my birthday party last year, its called Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences in Makati. Loft style yung room na ni-rent ko so spacious talaga and ideal for parties. They don't mind naman bringing in drinks or food. May basement parking with elevator that can take you directly to your floor. Hehe. I think around 20 pax kami sa room nun. Check niyo na lang website nila to see their pics http://picassomakati.com/

ysarte_posh

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2012, 12:58:42 pm »
I checked via online at Astoria Plaza but they are fully booked on the date of my Baby Shower. So I'm eyeing for Linden Suites.

Ok pa rin pa mag held ng party at Linden Suites? It's just a Baby Shower so hindi naman siguro ganun kaingay at kagulo. I'm planning to book 1BR suite lang, medyo tipid eh. Pero 1k lang ang idadagdag ko 2BR na.

For 15-20pax keri na ba ang 1BR suite sa Linden? Of course not everybody will stay in for the night. And since it's a baby shower, the party will end early. Siguro before 10pm tapos na.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2012, 04:10:16 pm »
^ I prefer Linden compared to Astoria. That is if you get the newly refurbished rooms nila. We got the 2br last time. pwede ka mag bowling hehe. party guests were around 25-30 people.

ysarte_posh

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2012, 06:07:55 pm »
^
^
Thanks sis! I hope I'll get the new rooms nga hehe. I'm still torn between 1BR or 2BR suite. I'm only expecting 15-20 guests lang naman.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2012, 10:42:16 pm »
get the 2br na. mejo maliit yang 1br for 15-20 pax.

ysarte_posh

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2012, 02:19:23 pm »
^
^
Ah ok. Thanks sis for the heads up  :-*

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2012, 12:30:27 am »
A very helpful thread here.
Planning a wholesome bridal shower for a friend. A couple of games, then gifts and advise period.

Astoria and Linden our popular, but these exceed our budget.
We plan to spend Php 4,000 for the room. There will be around 20 guests. We will be bringing food inside. The plan is the guests will stay until past dinner, pero 4 pax lang sa room ang mag-oovernight.

Question: should we get a 1BR or 2BR? Kasya ba kaming 4 sa one room lang? I am thinking the games will be held sa living room area.

Here are the choices when I used Asiatravel.
Lancaster - above our budget by around Php 200-300
Malayan Plaza Hotel - feedback please?
Millenia Suites - feedback too?

Appreciate your thoughts :)

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2014, 10:11:05 am »
very helpful thread.  Okay pa din ba mag party sa Linden? nagplan kasi to have a small dinner get together.  I tried Astoria na pero not sure if mahigpit na sila ngayon sa number of guests.  Oakwood is a good choice din pero super mahal e...

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Help: Overnight Party
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2014, 02:25:52 am »
attended 2 Bridal showers maganda and sound proof sa malayan plaza, hassle lang dun is 1 access card so kailangan may susundo sa lobby sa mga late na bisita :)

spent my 30th birthday sa holiday inn glorietta, deluxe kami (2Beds) 8 lang kami pero d naman kami nasita, d rin mahigpit sa potluck namin pero we made sure na 2 lang magovernight kasi may buffet breakfast pa :) may access card din pero 2 naman :)

celebrated christmas party nung dec 14 lang with my GT sisters in BSA hotel sa ortigas. mahaba pila... tagal bago makacheckin, 1 lang din access card pero d mahigpit sa potluck namin, un lang nakabasag kami ng isang table lamp (nasagi ng guest naming toddler) hayun 3k damage. overall so-so lang sya compared sa malayan and holiday inn

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close