watch now

Author Topic: Laura Mercier  (Read 108786 times)

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2014, 12:58:34 pm »
Hi anyone here that has the artists palette for eyes na they want to sell? Please pm me thanks.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #401 on: January 08, 2014, 10:01:17 pm »
I bought LM highlighter 01 maganda naman siya kaya lang ang bilis mawala. Walang staying power in short. Ayoko naman dalhin sa office at baka malaglag sa bag ko baka pati puso ko mahulog.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2014, 05:26:10 pm »
Gusto ko try yun concealer nila dahil sa tutorial ni Goss.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #403 on: January 12, 2014, 03:24:57 am »
^
Yung Secret Concealer ba, sis? I have that, ang bilis humulas if combi-oily skin kahit na-set with powder.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #404 on: January 12, 2014, 11:23:25 am »
thanks for the review. napansin ko mga products ng Laura mercier hindi tumatagal although magaganda talaga kailangan lang talaga ng retouch

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #405 on: January 12, 2014, 12:17:57 pm »
^^ Sis, yun secret camouflage :) 

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #406 on: April 14, 2014, 04:45:34 pm »
I wanted to try the LM oil-free tinted moisturizer because I heard it's one of the best out there. But when I checked it out, may parabens pala. I'm pregnant so no-no talaga.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #407 on: July 03, 2014, 10:27:32 pm »
purple_tips

That's so nice of her, I usually buy in shangrila, and I was never given sample sizes :(  So sad...

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #408 on: July 27, 2014, 08:45:04 pm »
I am using laura mercier as my first make-up

Mineral foundation primer - liquid to powder; this really helped a lot in making sure my tinted moisturizer stays in place; watery ang consistency; in terms of making my pores smaller no effect or di ko pansin but no breakouts for me

Regular Foundation Primer - this is slightly oily on the face, but no breakouts too

Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer - if I don't use a primer with this, wash off talaga if sobrang init or pawisan ka, pero I like the sheer coverage, ang effect naturally flawless lang ang face, redness is minimize, even skintone; No breakouts for me

*this transfers to tissue and clothes so be careful

Translucent Powder - This is nice, also my first loose powder so I have nothing to compare with it, has slight yellow which great for asian skin, does not look powder at all after it melts on your skin, helpts the tinted moisturizer to hold, with minimal oil control, no breakouts

I have used the velour puff and the kabuki brush techniques in applying the loose powder at ang pinakamaganda ay using the velour puff pero kung nagmamadali ako kabuki brush sobrang bilis lang haha

I have acne prone and oily skin. As my first make-up, it is great. I will repurchase their translucent powder when it runs out and maybe explore their liquid foundation.

Pros: Yung makeup ay parang wala kang makeup, magandang skin lang :P

Cons: Price, madaling matanggal sa mainit na panahon

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #409 on: July 27, 2014, 10:07:40 pm »
oo nga ang ganda lang laura mercier kaya lang madaling humulas talaga

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2016, 03:55:27 am »
I'm disappointed with the Velour Lips, because it's not matte at all. I think mas shiny pa sya sa mac satin lipsticks.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #411 on: January 27, 2016, 04:12:42 am »
Fave ko yung radiance primer nila. Hinahalo ko sa foundation ang lakas maka blooming.

Translucent powder din nila super nice pang bake. Dati kasi pinapang set ko ng under eye concealer mga powder foundation ang panget pag tumatagal.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #412 on: February 01, 2016, 05:44:18 am »
^ Sana pala yan na lang binili ko. I got French Kiss. It's not matte talaga :(

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #413 on: February 10, 2016, 07:48:00 pm »
How much is their primer? :) the radiance one?

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #414 on: February 11, 2016, 03:02:42 am »
^sis hindi ko na masyado tanda pero parang 1600. Matagal tagal mo na yun magagamit kasi less than pea size yung hinahalo ko sa foundation ko

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #415 on: March 04, 2016, 08:54:57 am »
^i don't use eyeliner, but i tried swatching the caviar sticks on my had. it's really creamy and pigmented. i forgot about it, and when i washed my hand, i had to really scrub it off. so yes, i believe it will set nicely on your lids as well.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2016, 03:33:28 am »
^ Sakin namin, nakakapressure sya gamitin. I bought the holiday set. Sobrang bilis mag-set, I'm not that good at blending yet. I need more playtime

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #417 on: March 08, 2016, 05:41:34 am »
I really love their oil free foundation! Long wearing and full coverage sya talaga! Mukhang airbrushed skin ko when I use this

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #418 on: April 20, 2016, 10:49:04 am »
May naka try na ba ng Candleglow foundation?

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Laura Mercier
« Reply #419 on: April 28, 2017, 04:36:25 am »
Planning to buy Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer oil free pero I'm torn whether LM or Nars TM. May nakatry na ba on both? How was it? Which one is better? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:44:02 pm by mimiku »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close