We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just bought my second Laura Mercier item, which is the creme lip colour in Dusk. I must say, I've found the perfect mauve lipstick. rose with a hint of taupe. para siyang brown na may aura ng rose yung color. i love it.i must say the must try of this brand, in terms of lipstick colors are the following:Tea Rose- nude baby pinkFresh Brown- Brown color with a hint of gold frosting (i was eyeing this one kaso nga turn- off sakin ang frost pero maganda ang color)Aurora- Nice nude lippieRose- Peach pink color (very nice. eyeing this one as well)Passion- Best selling color (red ito)Roman Moon- A very wearable orange lipstickPlum Wine- Nice plum color na di ganoon ka- darkIto ata ang pinaka- murang lipstick sa rustan's eh! 895php lang.