I LOVE LAURA MERCIER!!! Thanks for bringing this line up again

So far I've tried her:
1. Oil-Free foundation in warm ivory - i prefer MAC SFF though
2. Oil-Free primer - swapped it away, nothing spectacular
3. Undercover - nice! hmmm... i think i want to repurchase...
4. Secret camouflage (#3) - LOVE!!!
5. Stardust loose powder
6. Eyebase in Linen - swapped away and regretted it!
7. Blushes in azalea, crushed hazelnut, rose petal and nectar (older versions, i have not yet finished them up! azalea is my special ocassions blush)
8. Eyeshadows in desire and mermaid (gorgeous gorgeous eyeshadow!!!)
9. lip glaces in ambre rose glace (former fave! replaced already), rose glace, bare glace (and some others i forgot - i purchased the 5-piece set eh) and lipstick in bare lips. - I HATE THEIR LIP PRODUCTS. Smelly. I'm not sure about the new line though.
My must haves which i use everyday are the secret camouflage (which I've only recently repurchased in 3 years... not goopy, doesn't crease, covers super well.... you just have to get used to the brush technique and not finger-pat) and stardust loose powder, which gives the most beautiful sheen on the skin and the inner corner of the eyes. I remember calling and going back and forth sa Rustan's Makati to ensure that these two were reserved for me when the stocks arrived this summer.
My addiction started when I was in 2nd year college, so you know where all my "baon" and "aguinaldos" went.

Right now I've branched to NARS and MAC and I'm trying to control the addiction...
Bummer nga lang, I had no concept of "freebies" and was too shy to ask. Dapat pala ga-bundok na ng freebies ang meron ako ngayon sa dami ng binili ko. Hmph.
Hahaha this is funny. I rarely post nowadays but with a LM thread, I can't help myself!