We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
090909is a special day for me... It's my mum's 7th death anniversary. Sigh,time really flies and never could I imagine 7 years has lapsed!Duringthe past 7 years, I've grown up and became a strong person and due ofmy mum's influence in me, I've always told myself to remember what shehas taught me and never to disobey any of her teachings... I would liketo be someone she hoped I will become and most important of all, I wanther to rest in peace.Approaching 30 Years of age, I could feelmyself being protected by my mum each and every single day and I knowwhatever difficulties I might face in the future, she will always bewith me and be my SUPER guardian angel.Ma will always be my never-ending driven power...Someone who gave me a 'Braveheart'...Someone whom proudly made Goh Kiat Chun become the contented Wu Chun you have known!
i like Wu Chun too, grabe dahil sa kanya kaya naiinspire ako magpapayat (parang si joey, hehe). ewan ko ba, siguro ganun nga effect nya sa tao. ganda kasi ng face and body nya. yung tokyo juliet, kasama daw sya dun? me nakanood na ba nun sa ating mga gt sisses?