when traveling, I bring with me (in my handbag, iba pa yung nasa checked in luggage) my Inglot freedom system palette (EBP)
it has
-peach cream concealer
-face blush
-lipstick
-powder (can't remember if this is their HD pressed powder or foundation)
so when I remove my makeup on the plane, this makes it easy to reapply before landing... of course, my eyebrow makeup lang kulang
but in my checked in luggage, I usually bring my faves
MUFE HD foundation
Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation
MUFE Pro Finish powder foundation
several blushes (NARS orgasm, deep throat, madly, MAC peaches, blushbaby, dollymix, harmony)
Motives sculpting kit in fire (if I feel like contouring)
MAC pro longwear concealer
MAC prep and prime for highlight
UD Naked palette
recently got Makeup Geek Cosmetics eyeshadow palette so bringing this too
Maybelline mascara
L'oreal eyeliner
ABH pomade and MUFE aquabrow
MAC Beguile
lipsticks (MAC girl about town, russian red, GC 1995, cherry cordial)
Motives 50 yrs younger setting spray
some natural looking false eyelashes
beauty blender, and my favorite Morphe and Sigma brushes
I don't travel light as you can see

my motto is always be prepared
