watch now

Author Topic: What's inside your makeup bag?  (Read 87861 times)

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2011, 08:47:00 pm »
1. Blotting Film (must have)
2. MAC Lip Conditioner with SPF15
3. A Lipstick I'm wearing for the day. My default would be MAC hug me and Wet n wild mega last lipstick in Bare it all 902c
4. Evian facial spray

Soon I hope I would be bringing along these:
1. MAC Blot powderin Medium Dark
2. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in skin

I don't bring along everything with me that would be just crazy  :o I do my foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and brows in the house and leave them once i get out. they're not meant for touch-ups anyway so I leave my MAC Studio fix powder and MAC MSFN at home. I also don't like retouching my eyeliner as putting on layers would make it look so weird on my eyes. I don't need to reapply my mascara because it doesn't fall off (Majolica MajorcA) and that would be just too hard to remove after. I also don't put blush-ons :D

adajet

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2011, 08:53:04 pm »
I don't bring a whole lot of stuff with me in my purse since my makeup usually lasts until I decide to take it off at night although I carry with me my Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder Compact in case of "emergencies." I also bring with me different shades of lipsticks so I can change up my look when needed or when I feel like it.

Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating & Mattifying Pressed Powder Compact
Lip Ice Lip Balm
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Bare Pink
MAC Dubonnet l/s
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Coquette
Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Pink
MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in #39
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Corrupt
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Kleenex Tissue
Perfume of the day
5ml vial of Couture Couture by Juicy Couture (in case I forget to spritz on some perfume before leaving the house)
Alcohol (I prefer this over hand sanitizers since I find the latter a little sticky for my liking)

If I have somewhere to go to at night, I'll bring with me whatever blush I'm wearing on that day and a blush brush to apply it. I don't really touch up my foundation and eye makeup since I find that they last 12hours or longer on my normal skin.

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2011, 01:28:47 am »
I don't like bringing a lot of makeup because I am simply just lazy, i dont really like retouching my makeup midday and i dont like carrying a heavier than necessary bag around. My makeup lasts the whole day naman so ok lang din. or maybe I am again just lazy! hehe

In a brown Coach wristlet, i have the ff :

Blotting paper from Watsons
EOS Sweet Mint
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Gentle Coral or Popster
MAC Select Sheer Powder in NC 35




honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2011, 10:52:58 am »
I have a make-up bag pero di ko dinadala pag umaalis ako. what i do is get at least 2 or 3 items that i need to retouch. I'm a newbie when it comes to make-up kaya kung ano yung nasa make-up bag ko yun lang talaga lahat ng meron ako. i usually go out with bb cream-eyeliner-masacara and lipgloss lang on my face. Di din ako nagreretouch  ng face powder.

My silver rectangular make-up bag consists of the ff:

MAC Studio fix powder in NC 20 (rarely used)
NYX Rogue Cream Blush in Natural (rarely used)
NYX l/s in honey, baby pink, strawberry milk (rarely used)
NYX l/s in fig - occasionally used
ELF blush in Glow - i'll use it depende sa mood ko
Carmex lipbalm in chery


toxicity

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2011, 11:35:42 am »
pang retouch lang dala ko everyday. yung ibang mukap naman last na for the whole day.

skinfood white grape pact
benefit sugarbomb
nivea lipbalm
lippie/lip gloss/lip tint for the day - dior backstage pink current fave
hand sanitizer
pocket tissues
baby cologne
paper soap


Geri_08

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2011, 11:35:18 pm »
inside my vanity case:

Revlon Mineral Foundation
Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer
Skinfood Lip Tint
Pond's Pressed Powder
Maybelline's Volume Express Mascara
Celeteque Toner
Celeteque facial Wash
Avon's Everlasting Lipstick
Maybelline's Make up remover
Penshoppe's Cheek tint
Myra-E Tinted Moisturizer

All of these were actually my HG  ;)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2012, 02:37:40 pm »
Ito na lang ang laman ng makeup kit ko + kabuki brush for powder + lippie of the day:
http://tinypic.com/r/1zg6vpv/5

What's inside:
Dior Rosy Glow + brush that came with the blush
Chanel Eye Shadow Brush
NARS Powder Foundation
Chanel Liberty single e/s
Bobbi Brown Taupe e/s - doubles as eye contour color and eyebrow powder
An eyeshadow from Too Faced Naked Eye Palette
Travel Brow Brush from Japonesque.

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2012, 03:02:43 pm »
Inside my MAC Wonder Woman Blue Pouch / Lacoste Pouch / RL Pouch / MAC Dome Shaped Pouch
*it depends what pouch would i like to use

FACE:
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C30
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium
Urban Decay Complexion Primer
MAC Blush in Margin / Trace Gold / Desert Rose / Mocha
MAC NC30 Studio Fix Concealer

EYES:
MAC Brow Shader in Porcelain/Browning
MAC Brow Set in Clear
MAC Eyeshadow Pro Palette x4
-don't carry my MAC Mascara and Curlash anymore
MAC Powerpoint in Stubborn Brown
MAC Studio Finish NW25

MAC Hello Kitty Pouch for the LIPS:
Twig
Midimauve
Hug Me
Wonder Woman Lip Glass in Emancipation
MAC Cook Lip Glass in Enchantee
Prestige retractable Lip Brush
MAC lip conditioner with SPF15

Misc:
-alcohol in spray bottle
-L'occitane hand cream
-Bench blot paper
-Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer
-Tweezer
-nail cutter
-MAC fix+
-Lacoste perfume
-a pack of tissue
-hand wipes

TOOLS:
MAC 187
MAC 129
MAC 129 SH
MAC 226
MAC 208
MAC 239

MAC WONDER WOMAN mirror

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2012, 08:51:09 pm »
Inside my newly washed black and white pouch:

MK concealer
Cinema secrets concealer
loose powder
NARS Orgasm
Shu Uemura glow on
Bobbi Brown guava
CK lipliner ruby red
Clinique peach pop
Lancome blush subtil highlighter
MAC so chaud
Clarins lipgloss
Nivea lipbalm
Curlash
Maybelline mascara
Guerlain rogue automatic chamade
TFS automatic eyeliner in black
ELF pen type liquid eyeliner in black

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2012, 11:31:10 pm »
Hello Kitty Pouch (LOL)

-Missha Undereye Concealer
-Kanebo Blush
-ELF two way foundation
-Lip stain
-EOS lip balm

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2012, 12:41:22 am »
Ito na lang ang laman ng makeup kit ko + kabuki brush for powder + lippie of the day:
http://tinypic.com/r/1zg6vpv/5

What's inside:
Dior Rosy Glow + brush that came with the blush
Chanel Eye Shadow Brush
NARS Powder Foundation
Chanel Liberty single e/s
Bobbi Brown Taupe e/s - doubles as eye contour color and eyebrow powder
An eyeshadow from Too Faced Naked Eye Palette
Travel Brow Brush from Japonesque.

I love this sis Caren, napaka- space saver! Bongga! : )

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:03 am »
^ like ko din  :)

sa make-up pouch ko

guerlain voyage
be flat top brush
guerlain concealer
guerlain lipgloss
fashion 21 liquid liner

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2012, 01:07:58 am »
^Ganda noh sis? : )

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2012, 01:53:23 am »
^ yes sis maganda  :) well organized, sana magawa ko din yan para hindi na magkalugan ang makeups ko hehe :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:06 am »
I love this sis Caren, napaka- space saver! Bongga! : )

Sa totoo lang ang laki ng niluwag ng bag ko, bulky kasi packaging ng cosmetics and si Unii cute din naman. :) Nakatulong din siya sa pagtitipid ko at ngayon naka-judge ang aking purchases kung kasya ba siya don sa palette. Gawa ako later ng warm toned palette naman para kay NARS Torrid :P

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2012, 10:28:15 am »
^Ay yan yung Unii palette sis na lalagyanan.ha!ha! Macheck nga uli. Di kasi ako magaling magdepot. ang dami kong nasira na mac e/s.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2012, 11:25:04 am »
^medyo hirap ako nung una pero kandila lang pala ang katapat. Hindi din nasisisra pati case so madali lang ibalik ulit :) Yung sister ko kasi sakin din pinadepot lahat ng makeup niya kaya expert ang peg ko nayon :P

mooshminky

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2012, 03:57:27 pm »
In my (jam-packed) Le Sportsac makeup bag today:

Face:
-Bobbi Brown Brightening Moisturizer with SPF 25 (travel size)
-MUFE Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream (#7)
-Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Peach)
-MAC Select Moisture Cover (NW20, used this as a foundation)
-Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (mix of #6 and #7 in a small container)
-Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation (SP10)


Lips:
-Burt Bee's Radiance Lip Shimmer
-Styli Style Line and Seal Lipliner (Satin Pink)
-Merle Norman Lip Pencil Plus (Mocha Honey)
-MAC Freckletone L/S
-Laura Mercier Belle de Jour L/S
-Lancome Juicy Tube (Fraise)


Cheeks:
-MAC Cream Color Base (Fresco)
-L'Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Balm (Red Current)
-Nars Super Orgasm


Eyes:
-The Face Shop Retractable Eyebrow Pencil (Taupe)
-Lancome Le Crayon Khol (Black Ebony)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil (Zero)
-UDPP in squeeze tube
-Laura Mercier Eye Paints Palette (has everything I need :-D)
-Lancome L'Extreme Mascara


Tools:
-Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
-Everyday Minerals Flat Top Kabuki
-Laura Mercier Mini Bronzer Brush
-Laura Mercier Mini All Over Eye Brush
-Laura Mercier Mini Flat Eyeliner Brush
-Laura Mercier Mini Crease Brush
-Laura Mercier Mini Mascara Brush
-Bobbi Brown Mini Concealer Brush
-Bobbi Brown Mini Dual End Brush
-Shiseido Retractable Lip Brush
-small spray bottle with Fix+ (labeled)
-small spray bottle with alcohol (labeled)



This kit is left in my office drawer since I rarely do my makeup before I leave for work (to beat traffic).  I usually do them when I arrive hehe ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:35:04 am by mooshminky »

ladyinwhite

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2012, 04:04:57 pm »
Foundation, blush on and lip gloss lang. Basic lang para if biglang need mag ayos may dala ako

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: What's inside your makeup bag?
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2012, 04:05:47 pm »
this is what I did today, out of boredom. I am becoming a de-potting addict!

http://tinypic.com/r/35ml6xs/5

What's inside:
Dior X4 Powder foundation
NARS Torrid Blush
NARS Cyrpus single e/s
Bobbi Brown Sable e/s (I also use this for my brows)
Bobbi Brown Bone shimmerwash e/s (This doubles as a highlighter)
an matte, light brown e/s from Too Faced natural palette
Chanel eye makeup applicators

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close