watch now

Author Topic: Cinema Secrets  (Read 79503 times)

suluna

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2012, 03:18:59 pm »
Hindi ba parang makapal siya tignan kung gagamitin ko siya sa buong face as foundation? or sa mga mark lang talaga siya ginagamit? Interested ako bumili pero ndi ko alam kung pano gamitin so baka masayang lang.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2012, 06:54:51 pm »
suluna

Go nalang to the counter of cinema secrets para paturo ka sa SA nila.  I just bought my new concealer foundation.  I just apply it under the eyes and I use BB cream for my entire face.

I think magiging makapal kung ilalagay yung concealer sa entire face :-)

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2012, 08:57:30 pm »
@suluna as for me, i dont find it makapal at all. Nasa application lang yan ;) i've used it as a foundation then topped w/ a powder foundie. Sheer application lang ginagawa ko. So voila! Perfect skin. Try it with a wet sponge / beauty blender / shisiedo PFB.

teenad

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2012, 09:06:19 pm »
How much is the concealer/foundation? :) Tsaka malaki ba shade selection nila? I've been interested in buying this especially after I saw Liz's reviews on projectvanity.com..

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2012, 12:39:08 am »
I like Cinema Secrets, it's one of those high pigment professional brands that's why it can deliver a natural look basta tama yung shade na napili. Make sure apply super thinly then add coverage where needed for the most natural look.

Personally, I find the foundation oily for my skintype but it is still a good product if you have normal skin. Favorite ko sa kanila is the eyebrow/eyeliner and lip pencils. They are cheap, but last super long and they pencils are big too. It beats the expensive ones from MAC or Makeup Forever.

Diksy

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2012, 01:00:58 pm »
For me cinema secrets is the best concealer. Nagstay talaga sya morning hanggang paguwi ko from office ng hapon.  :) 7 months ko ng ginagamit pero until now hindi parin nauubos.

elle_888

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #246 on: December 13, 2012, 11:57:00 pm »
I would normally let my mother buy cinema secret concealers for me in the quezon avenue branch.  But I don't mind paying full price either kasi effective siya.  Only CS has the shade that fits my skin perfectly. 

I don't normally get pimples, pero sad to say I have some sa back ko ngayon.  I'm thankful I have CS on hand, na-cover talaga bacne ko. :D

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2012, 04:00:47 am »
sis is it cheaper to buy in their office in quezon ave than in the malls. I live near their office lang kasi. My mua the concealer on me on my wedding day. Galing no dark eye bags. I use mac studio finish concealer and I plan to switch.

bio

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2013, 09:02:24 am »
FYI, Cinema Secrets is set to increase prices by at least 10% daw. The SA told me when I dropped by Landmark yesterday.

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2014, 02:39:07 pm »
Someone told me this is what beauty contestants use daw on their underarms.. anyone here tried that? How effective is it even after sweating? Does it transfer on to clothes? Tia :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2015, 10:05:50 pm »
^ One of the instructors at john robert powers also suggests use of cinema secrets, but did not elaborate kung papano siya exactly gagamitin lalo na when skin is perspiring.

I think you should invest on whitening nalang din talaga for long term results and wag mo nalang iangat underarms mo sa ngayon.

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2015, 04:11:08 pm »
isa sa mga unang naubos kong concealer - sobrang ganda ng coverage.
gusto ko bilhin this year yung palette nila.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2015, 09:03:43 am »
Best coverage, hands down. Even yung post-rhinoplasty scars ko kaya niyang i-conceal as though I never really had anything done ;)

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2015, 07:16:57 pm »
Wala akong kamatch sa foundation ng cs :( khit mag combine pa, walang sakto.. sayang

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close