watch now

Author Topic: Cinema Secrets  (Read 79529 times)

eat_tell

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2011, 10:01:07 am »
hi pwedeng pahelp.. i want to know kasi where to buy vov and cinema secrets near alabang.. i'm leaving in south kasi medyo malayo na sa makati, moa, etc. thanx so much

lawrencelourdes

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2011, 08:12:49 pm »
love! love! love their concealer, foundation and loose powder!  ;)

elle_888

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2011, 11:41:51 pm »
yeah!  I heard they have very nice make up and all that.  I dont see them at department stores though... Where can I buy?

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2011, 08:22:10 am »
^ beauty section of trinoma landmark (1st floor) & sm north dept. store (1st floor)

sweetsamantha

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2011, 01:50:00 pm »
meron cinema secrets sa pcx atc

elle_888

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2011, 07:37:52 pm »
I see... Thanks for those information sis!!! hehe Very helpful

enilec

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #226 on: October 27, 2011, 03:52:37 pm »
hi pwedeng pahelp.. i want to know kasi where to buy vov and cinema secrets near alabang.. i'm leaving in south kasi medyo malayo na sa makati, moa, etc. thanx so much

about vov naman sis, nag pull-out na po sila sa Pilipinas, so wala na po :(

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2011, 07:59:53 pm »
there's also cinema secrets in sta lucia east grand mall for those living in metro east

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2012, 09:14:39 pm »
I regret na ngayon ko lang binili ang Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation Concealer.

It's 1,112php for the small one.

My Lord. Ang galing nya.

I just got off the pill and my skin is going crazy due to hormonal imbalance. This effectively covers ANYTHING.

For reference, I'm NC25 and my shade in CS is 600-65.

BTW, their Quezon Ave corner Cordillera main branch has lower prices than other branches.

The SA there said they deliver for FREE raw anywhere in Metro Manila.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2012, 10:39:56 pm »
sis au, i LOVE CS ultimate foundie on photos! We went to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park sa Malaysia one summer, super humid nung weather, and my photos turned out super great. Like i have nice porcelain skin!

However, sabi ng isang SA sa Singapore, I had it tad dark daw. I'm also NC25 w/strong yellow undertones and I'm using 302-65A. Natakot kasi ako kay 600-65 dahil parang light sya when i swatched it. Maybe i should visit CS Q.Ave para i can try the foundie on the face.

lawrencelourdes

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2012, 12:08:34 am »
one should know if she's acidic or not.

just an advice, if acidic...get one shade lighter than your skintone. give it time to blend with your skin...it will match yours perfectly. hope this helps.  :)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2012, 07:18:02 pm »
^^i have strong yellow undertones as well. 65A is too dark for me. 65 is juuuust right =p

I'm still getting the hang of using a wet sponge for better application.

Although, setting the foundie with loose powder really really helps ^_^ I use Mario Badescu, Ellana or Buffd mineral foundie, or Joppa Finishing Powder.

I just purchased a BeautyBlender dupe from ebay HK. Hope it goes well with Cinema Secrets =p

chrisellesymua

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2012, 01:57:34 am »
^^i have strong yellow undertones as well. 65A is too dark for me. 65 is juuuust right =p

I'm still getting the hang of using a wet sponge for better application.

Although, setting the foundie with loose powder really really helps ^_^ I use Mario Badescu, Ellana or Buffd mineral foundie, or Joppa Finishing Powder.

I just purchased a BeautyBlender dupe from ebay HK. Hope it goes well with Cinema Secrets =p

Where did you get your BeautyBlender dupe from and how much?

Anyway, I use some Cinema Secrets products but I've never tried their concealer. Next on my list. Hihi

Star19

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2012, 02:54:35 pm »
Hi mga sis,

Just want to ask what review ninyo sa CS foundation/conceler and sa primer?

because kabibili ko lang ng 2 products na yun sa rockwell and mukhang ok siya na try ko sa hands ko nakaka cover up siya ng blemishes kasi i had blemishes sa face ko and I'm pregnant so sabi no harm naman daw yung product sa mga pregnant women na gaya ko.

medyo expensive siya i mean expensive talaga kasi small lang yung foundation then yung primer nasa php 2,500.

hearty_flakes

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #234 on: March 14, 2012, 05:15:23 pm »
hi sis, maganda ba un lipstick palette.. longlasting b?? pls. send fb.. thanks..

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #235 on: March 14, 2012, 08:41:48 pm »
Ilang years ba expiration ng CS foundie/concealer? I have the one in big tub kasi e antagal talaga niya maubos kahit lagi ko ginagamit.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2012, 12:17:42 am »
nasa ilalim nung pot yung expiry. i used to own the small pot of the ultimate foundie (foundie/concealer) and 24M and shelf-life nya
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:23:10 am by herroyalbleakness »

summerfinn

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2012, 11:46:00 pm »
Hi girls! I'm thinking of getting Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation Concealer. Reviews naman diyan, please :) Is this better for pimples and red spots or for undereye area? Black undereyes kasi ang problem ko. Also, does this work well with mineral makeup? I'm using ellana powder foundation.

Thanks!

suluna

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2012, 11:21:39 pm »
yung foundation ba nila at concealer iisa lang?

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Cinema Secrets
« Reply #239 on: August 06, 2012, 11:38:38 am »
^ yup iisa lang.

^^ it conceals pimple, red spots & undereye. yun nga lang mahulas siya lalo na pag mainit kaya need i-set ng powder. though sa pictures kahit hulas na siya, maganda ang register sa cam! hahahaha it gives me that dewy look

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close