watch now

Author Topic: Kerastase  (Read 84909 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 05:42:42 pm »
^^ESA salon at 6750 Ayala ave.

summerfinn

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2009, 02:34:46 pm »
Hi girls! Has anyone tried any product from the Kerastase Oleo-Curl line? I have frizzy permed hair and I was wondering if its better to get Oleo-Curl (for perm-ed hair) rather than Oleo-Relax (which is for frizzy hair).


shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 05:03:06 pm »
i love their resistance age recharge. i use it once a week. a little pricey but worth it, and much cheaper compare kung iapapagawa mo sa salon. they use it for hot oil, i just do it myself..

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2009, 11:32:35 am »
^I'm also using it!  My hair was damaged because of rebonding, and I couldn't stand it because I used to have really nice hair.  Using it made such a huge difference.  I tried using others pero iba ang Kerastase.  It's super expensive but one can see a major difference.

Where do you buy yours?  I bought mine from David's Salon.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2009, 12:04:05 pm »
^david's din sis...nice talaga noh,soft at shiny hair after...isang tub matagal ng magagamit...rebonded din kasi hair ko...

bluemuffins

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 12:53:31 pm »
Gift sets are available at Salonesa:
http://salonesa.com.ph/promo01.php

stylerookie

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2009, 01:56:33 pm »
how much is the Kerastase Oleo relax shampoo / conditioner?

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2009, 03:18:59 pm »
Oleo relax prices:
Bain oleo relax is 1150
Oleo relax masque is 2160 (akala ko 2300 eto, my bad!)
controlling care is 1420
elixir is 1250

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2009, 07:52:32 pm »
Sisses ano tawag dun sa oil control shampoo? Chaka pwede ba magpa treatment nung sa vial (its sprayed daw) then may mask pa? Whats the diff?

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 01:53:35 am »
ok na sana price nung set kaso hindi ko pa naman natry lahat...ill check them out one time...

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 12:06:27 am »

may nakatry na ng lipo recharge? anong effect? :)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 10:44:13 am »
^
Meron ako nung recharge treatment pero the one in the tub. Ok naman, not as visibly moisturizing/softening as oleo, but I bought it primarily to help with falling hair. I've only used it about 2x, so can't tell yet if it really prevents hairfall or not.

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 11:26:10 am »
Oleo relax prices:
Bain oleo relax is 1150
Oleo relax masque is 2160 (akala ko 2300 eto, my bad!)
controlling care is 1420
elixir is 1250
sis gaano kalaki yung masque? 2 sizes yun di ba?

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2010, 12:05:44 pm »

^
I think the 2160 is the standard 200-mL tub. I haven't seen any other size (aside from the freebie version nito--cute tiny thing). But someone correct me if I'm wrong...

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2010, 12:20:51 pm »

Oh, ngayon ko lang napansin that sis shopaholic18 and teacherteacher gave nice reviews on the recharge treatment. There you go.  :) Worth a try.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2010, 12:47:29 pm »
^I'm also using it!  My hair was damaged because of rebonding, and I couldn't stand it because I used to have really nice hair.  Using it made such a huge difference.  I tried using others pero iba ang Kerastase.  It's super expensive but one can see a major difference.

Where do you buy yours?  I bought mine from David's Salon.

Same tayo sis rebonded din ang hair ko pero ang gamit ko yung Revitalise ng Kerastase  yun kasi ang recommended nung hair stylist for rebonded hair daw talaga yun. Nung una gamt ko yung orange pero mas ni recommend nya tong green ganda sa hair. =)

Then i use din the kerastase Oleo fusion ( Kerastase version ng  Loreal Powerdose ) and the  Masque once a month para sa treatment and hot oil.

feeling ko ang linis linis ng hair ko. I buy my stock in HK. Medyo mas mura than here in Phils.

Mahal ang kerastase compared to other shampoos pero sulit talaga.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:58:11 pm by greenpease05 »

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2010, 08:33:36 pm »
^how much ang revitalize?  cheaper than recharge?

My hair kasi was severely damaged!  As in nagkukulot-kulot yung ends, huhuhu.  SA at David's suggested it.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2010, 10:15:53 pm »
Aw! Yung regular size sis di ko alam price eh kasi ang binili ko yung malaki mga 1liter ata yun  para di na ko pabalik balik. Eh matagal pa naman ako bago bumyahe kaya biggie na yung gets ko.

Mga Hk$ 550.00 din eh. Pero tiis bulsa para sa ganda ang lolah mo. =)

stylerookie

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:55 pm »
What Kerastase product is recommended for dry or frizzy hair
caused by hair ironing? please advise. TIA

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2010, 03:08:29 pm »
^yah pakisagot..

anong treatment ba pinakamaganda for damaged hair? also caused by coloring

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close