watch now

Author Topic: Kerastase  (Read 84702 times)

hisana

  • Guest
Kerastase
« on: August 24, 2009, 12:24:09 am »
Hi, all. The only Kerastase products I've used so far are the ones na Oleo Relax, e now I'm interested in getting something from the Chroma Riche line and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this one. Or any of the others, pwede din.  :D

I'll start:
Oleo Relax shampoo - ok naman, nice to use, but I can live without it.
Oleo Relax masque - effective.
Oleo Relax serum - I need something with a bit more control.
Oleo Relax slim leave-in - nasobrahan naman sa control, nawalan ng volume ang hair ko. I think this would be perfect dun sa mga may curly uncontrollable hair.

I have wavy hair na colored, and now it's dry, frizzy and dull-looking. Which product to use..!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 12:27:16 am by hisana »

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 09:16:12 am »
I like their Chroma Riche shampoo and their Chroma Reflect Masque. I have colored hair and use the shampoo every other day while the masque I use it every month na parang hot oil treatment.

Then every time I have my roots tinted, I get their Vita-Ciment and Pixelist treatment after to help strenghten my hair.   

loveforall

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 10:11:31 am »
for me, i'll vouch for the noctogenist masque/cream. i'm on my second tube. it's a hair treatment while you sleep daw. kasi you put it at  night when you're about to sleep. it keeps my rebonded hair healthy. and it smells good.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 05:11:49 pm »
yey! me thread nang ganito. gusto ko i try yung para sa falling hair nila. yung white ang kulay. ayun palagi sinasuggest ng mga nasa salon eh. may nakatry na ba nun?

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 08:26:40 am »
for me, i'll vouch for the noctogenist masque/cream. i'm on my second tube. it's a hair treatment while you sleep daw. kasi you put it at  night when you're about to sleep. it keeps my rebonded hair healthy. and it smells good.

i agree with the Noctogenist.. I'm so glad I got this.. ito lang ang nakapagrevive ng hair ko.. it's a lil pricey.. but if it works then who cares right.. hehe

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 09:02:10 am »
I heart Oleo Relax conditioner.

sweet_moody

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 09:34:44 am »
for me, i'll vouch for the noctogenist masque/cream. i'm on my second tube. it's a hair treatment while you sleep daw. kasi you put it at  night when you're about to sleep. it keeps my rebonded hair healthy. and it smells good.

How much is this cream sis? And where can I get one?

almostpretty09

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 09:41:10 am »
masquitense.. it works on frizzy hair..

loveforall

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 01:16:13 pm »
@sweet-moody:  last time i bought, the price was 1650php..

mga salons na nagcarry ng loreal/kerastase..dun mo sila mabili

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 01:23:37 pm »
hindi ba nakaka pimples ang Noctogenist? kasi overnight nasa hair. baka lang nakakapimples sa forehead or batok. at hindi ba malagkit?

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 04:49:33 pm »
meron ba sila nung pampalambot sa hair? lol..
kasi kung ano ano na ginamit ko magaspang pa rin hair ko..so far tsubaki damage ang pinakamagandang nagamit ko pero nakukulangan pa rin ako..

hindi ko pa na-try to in fairness..hehe

nga pala, ang stupido ng tanong ko pero pano pronounce to? hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:56:37 pm by muymuy »

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 06:12:21 pm »
ano ba ang magandang brand ng keratin..diba may keratin hot oil ang hbc. related ba hehe

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 06:57:36 pm »
ano ba ang magandang brand ng keratin..diba may keratin hot oil ang hbc. related ba hehe

Hindi related hehe
ingat ka baka pagalitan ka..hahaha
dami pa naman mataray sa Gt ngayon..kaya ingat na ingat din ako sa mga tanong ko..hehe ( di rin yata related dito sa kerastase sinasabi ko ah! )

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 02:57:48 am »
hindi ba nakaka pimples ang Noctogenist? kasi overnight nasa hair. baka lang nakakapimples sa forehead or batok. at hindi ba malagkit?

hi sis.. I use the Noctogenist din.. It's not sticky naman kasi it's applied like a serum lang.. pero a little goes a long way.. when i wake up, super soft ng hair ko and less frizzy.. to think na mejo abused ang hair ko (from coloring , rebonding, blowdrying)

jelly

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 10:59:57 am »
dami ko na natry ng kerastase...pero pinakahiyang ako sa oleo relax.magastos nga lang...nice to for wavy hair...yun mga hirap pabehave na hair...maganda id nagblow dry ka or plancha...

I tried the chroma and yun isang purple na shampoo forgot the name...di ko masyado type kasi nagpapashine ng colored hair kaso parang nadry yun hair ko..

I tried yun green naubos ko na kasi pero di maganda sabi sa akin pang rebonded hair daw yun bakit daw nirecommend sa akin...siguro yun hair stylist makabenta lang...deadma na if suitable for me..

Magastos na product ito...kaya mejo stop muna ako tipid ko yun last bottle ko na oleo...mahal talaga eh

chinita8

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 12:19:53 pm »
how much is Noctogenist? how about the Oleo Relax Slim Leave-on?

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:07 pm »
how much is Noctogenist? how about the Oleo Relax Slim Leave-on?

Noctogenist is 1650.. got mine from david's here in eastwood.. im sure meron din sa ibang salons.. :)

loveforall

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 03:31:37 pm »
^and fyi lang:noctogenist has 2 kinds. one is for fine hair and the other one is for thick hair..


estelle4111

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 03:45:25 pm »
i like Oleo Relax Masque and Anti Frizz Serum really helps in making my hair soft and manageable, i also like resistance line (Green Line) love the masque and the one on vials, use these specially after rebond to help strengthen the hair...

I also tried before the serum from Red Line (forgot the name) for sun protection but did not like it, a little greasy on the hair

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 12:44:44 am »
^and fyi lang:noctogenist has 2 kinds. one is for fine hair and the other one is for thick hair..

correct ka sis... for fine hair yung spray or mist, for thick hair yung cream/serum

pero same price lang.. i use the serum coz i have thick hair

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close