We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
During the initial phase of our relationship, I did. I just wana know why things didn't work out for them and to have an idea of how he is as a partner. But now I won't. It affects me. The idea of him being with someone else other than me just doesn't sit well on me, even if it's already in the past.
i used to. now, i just keep my mouth shut. i learned that it's smarter to keep your mouth shut if you're not ready to hear the answer.