watch now

Author Topic: CELETEQUE  (Read 205343 times)

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #360 on: October 07, 2012, 06:49:40 pm »
HG ko yung hydration moisturizer nila. :)

damselflypoet

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #361 on: October 07, 2012, 10:32:47 pm »
Ok naman sa akin yung hydration moisturizer. Love using it when weather's super hot and/or humid

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2012, 09:36:22 am »
^me too, eto ang moisturizer na nirecommend ng derma ko. ive been using this for years now, at kahit minsan nagtatry ako ng iba bumabalik pa din ako sa celeteque

momentum

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #363 on: November 08, 2012, 08:55:33 am »
bought recently their hydration facial liquid soap. pansin ko lang lumabnaw yung consistency then their original one before.
pero i like their hydration moisturizer..HG ko narin

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2012, 09:45:34 pm »
What was your experience with the use of anti aging cleansing oil? Nkkprevent or nkkbawas Ng wrinkles? Thanks

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2012, 09:50:51 pm »
i like their gentle exfoliating facial wash, pero wala naman visible effects nakakalinis siya and wala naman ako breakouts

femmeandglam

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #366 on: November 15, 2012, 10:00:00 pm »
I'm using their alcohol-free toner. so far so good. I love it. :) super gentle so suitable siya for all skin types. okay na sakin yung nakakatanggal ng impurities or dirt sa mukha. kahit walang drastic effect like whitening or what, basta wala lang breakouts ayos na. :)

still undecided kung I'll by their hydration moisturizer or GNC vit c moisturizer.

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #367 on: November 16, 2012, 10:15:47 am »
Super hiyang sa akin yung Celeteque moisturizer nila, i have sensitive skin and thank goodness walang breakouts after using this facial moisturizer for 2 months na :) . And the best part is water-based siya kaya hindi siya oily when i put my make-up on.

IamDzeybi

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2012, 10:44:41 am »
^Agree ako sayo sis. My derma also recommend Celeteque moisturizer. I like it cause it's water based and not heavy on my face. ;D

I wonder why i cannot find any Celeteque facial wash (not the DermoScience line). Like ko kasi yung old formulation ng dating Celeteque. Mas hiyang ako dun and didn't cause me any breakouts.

mhalomy

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #369 on: November 18, 2012, 05:39:24 pm »
I just bought the Celeteque Dermoscience Moisturizer! It's my first of this product and it's kinda weird, parang water na makapal lang talaga, no scent whatsoever but my skin absorbed it quickly, like one minute lang. Not oily like my Olay moisturizer pero sana di ako mag breakout dito because my Olay moisturizer was doing a fine job, I was just curious about this product that I have to try it.

hellomisspink

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #370 on: November 18, 2012, 05:54:22 pm »
I also like Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer. It doesnt irritate my skin and it absorbs quickly  :)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #371 on: November 18, 2012, 06:30:28 pm »
I have combination skin this works for me. Not sure with dry skin (my cousin said hindi siya hiyang)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #372 on: November 18, 2012, 09:49:43 pm »
^Agree ako sayo sis. My derma also recommend Celeteque moisturizer. I like it cause it's water based and not heavy on my face. ;D

I wonder why i cannot find any Celeteque facial wash (not the DermoScience line). Like ko kasi yung old formulation ng dating Celeteque. Mas hiyang ako dun and didn't cause me any breakouts.
try mo sa mercury sis :)

IamDzeybi

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #373 on: November 19, 2012, 04:33:59 pm »
try mo sa mercury sis :)
Mostly ba sa Mercury Drug meron pa yung mga original line ng Celetque? I'll try to look for it nga. Thanks sis! ;D

jeanieous

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2012, 09:02:40 pm »
Love their moisturizer :) I will be buying my 2nd tube, my first lasted about 6mos. :)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #375 on: November 19, 2012, 09:14:43 pm »
^ i think so. at di hamak na mas mura sa mercury. was able to buy celeteque facial was (exfoliating variant) sa mercury for only around 83 pesos tapos pag check ko sa watsons, 95 pesos tapos sa sm supermarket, 91 pesos. grabe magpresyo ang sm!

IamDzeybi

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #376 on: November 20, 2012, 08:26:17 am »
^ i think so. at di hamak na mas mura sa mercury. was able to buy celeteque facial was (exfoliating variant) sa mercury for only around 83 pesos tapos pag check ko sa watsons, 95 pesos tapos sa sm supermarket, 91 pesos. grabe magpresyo ang sm!
I checked out Mercury Drug but I wasn't able to find the old Celeteque facial wash eh. :( And yes, mahal nga talaga sa SM sis. Hehe!

PrincessCharm

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #377 on: December 11, 2012, 09:57:34 am »
Full sizes of Celeteque Dermoscience products are given away for free  ( for review ) over at Sample Room :)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2012, 10:33:34 am »
^san yan sis?

nightingale

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #379 on: December 14, 2012, 11:54:40 am »
mga sis, may nakapag-try na ba ng celeteque BB cream dito? ok ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close