We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^^^ naku sad naman hindi nag-work for you. ako naman natuwa dito sa acne spot corrector gel nila. gumagaling agad yung paminsan-minsang pimple ko dito. I also bought the back spray for acne. paubos na nga yung sa akin. ok naman, no rashes pero I find it quite expensive for such a small bottle. sandali lang ubos. I'm actually excited to try their anti-ageing line and the matte spf. I'll just finish up my shiseido creams and back ups
love ko yung facial wash nito, but yung moisturizer nila di ako hiyang! so now i dont have moisturizer since my derma said my skin is oily for moisturizer, no need na daw!
ok ba spot corrector nila? gaano katagal bago makita yung result? kasi face ko maputi but ang dami ko dark spots sa noo and some part sa cheeks.. any feedback?