watch now

Author Topic: CELETEQUE  (Read 205434 times)

lawrencelourdes

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #260 on: October 04, 2011, 07:50:32 pm »
their facial wash is good for moisturizing after a foot spa without washing it with water.  ;) makes skin soft.

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #261 on: October 04, 2011, 08:12:38 pm »
after maubos ng sunblock ko ngaun try ko naman yung matte sunblock nila. been reading good reviews din. plus its matte! :p

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #262 on: October 04, 2011, 11:00:40 pm »
Hindi ko masyado type yung matte moisturizer with spf 30 nila. Supposed to bw matte, pero oily sya sa face.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #263 on: October 05, 2011, 07:07:23 am »
 ^ anong skin type mo sis?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #264 on: October 05, 2011, 07:02:59 pm »
^^ Aww. Wanna try din sana that matte moisturizer with SPF. Kaya lang, oily ako...

Bought the hydrating something moisturizer. Uber galing! My face was peeling due to Tretinoin and after using it hindi na halos halata na nag-ppeel ako.

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #265 on: October 05, 2011, 09:30:09 pm »
ako i have combi skin. ok naman sa akin matte moisturizer. mid-day blot lang sa t-zone. i use when i don't want to wear too much makeup. set with colour collection mineral powder foundie

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2011, 12:16:09 am »
^^ Combination skin sis, slightly leaning sa oily. Mas better yung moisturizer nila na SPF 15 lang. Mas lighter at mas matte sa face. Feeling ko dahil Sa SPF 30.
Will not buy that variant again, ubusin ko na lang sa neck ko kasi sayang.he!he!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2011, 08:37:02 am »
^ anong size nun sis nabili mo? combi rin ako oily sa T-Zone tas dry cheeks.

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2011, 10:02:32 am »
sis yung spf 15 ba nila parang gel-based?

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2011, 10:11:12 pm »
aww. super oily pa naman din ako. :/

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »
2nd day of use ko ng Light Cleansing Oil. Ang lambot at ang ganda ng skin ko so far. Sana wag ako magkapimples

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2011, 11:09:12 am »
Bought their new bacne spray from their dermoscience line. Didn't really do much for my bacne. And the smell of the vapors was really strong and chemical-y. I always wear a mask whenever I use this because if I inhale the vapors it makes me cough so bad.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2011, 12:30:14 pm »
dito ako nagkaroon ng mga pimples na butlig lang na sobrang dami . hay sobrang panget :(

cheaca

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #273 on: October 24, 2011, 10:20:24 am »
Okay yung water based moisturizer talaga nila. I'm still trying their brightening eye cream pero I'm beginning to wonder if this is what causes the dryness in the area between my eyes. I'm using it  every other day lang. I've also tried their SPF 30 Matte moisturizer and it made my face itchy. Currently using din pala their facial washes sa hydration line, both the foaming wash and the one with scrubs. So far I think it gets the job done but once I empty them I'll be switching to the Acne line na facial wash nila or VMV id facial wash.

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #274 on: October 24, 2011, 02:27:01 pm »
im using hydration facial scrub. pero mukhanf hindi hiyang sa akin. naglabasan ang aking mga pimples! although i like the feel pagka-hilamos. parang supple sya

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #275 on: October 24, 2011, 02:49:08 pm »
sa akin naman nung gumamit ako ng facial wash at ng moisturizer nila, parang nagkaroon ng parang chicken skin yung face ko hindi na matanggal..  :(  haaay.. panget panget

rons_little_bb

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2011, 01:58:09 pm »
me nakatry na nun night cream nila? feedback naman

trizh

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2011, 05:41:12 am »
^^ Combination skin sis, slightly leaning sa oily. Mas better yung moisturizer nila na SPF 15 lang. Mas lighter at mas matte sa face. Feeling ko dahil Sa SPF 30.
Will not buy that variant again, ubusin ko na lang sa neck ko kasi sayang.he!he!


  -- thanks sa feedback sis.  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2011, 07:11:45 pm »
I just purchased the DermoScience Hydration Makeup Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes a couple of hours ago. While it removed my makeup (except for my mascara), it stung like crazy that I had to cleanse my face with Cetaphil. I am now left with a few red spots on my cheeks. And it's supposed to be hydrating but my cheeks are suddenly so dry now. For 160 bucks containing only 20 sheets, I'm going back to the Acne Wash Cleansing Wipes from Pure Derm.

GooglerPrincess

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #279 on: October 30, 2011, 11:35:06 pm »
Ako I super like Celeteque Dermoscience hydartion facial moisturizer (below P150 at Watsons) because its water-based and its really not sticky so I can apply it anytime.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close