watch now

Author Topic: CELETEQUE  (Read 205431 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2011, 10:46:13 pm »
^
I have skin asthma and never had any problem with the regular moisturizer though I'm not sure about their other products. :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2011, 11:34:03 pm »
ok yung bacne spray nila :)

onethird

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2011, 11:52:23 pm »
Share ko lang! BOGO yung celeteque moisturizers (old packaging) sa shopwise. MFG: 3/2011. EXP: 3/2014 :)

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #243 on: September 05, 2011, 09:49:53 am »
Where can I buy other Celeteque products. I only see Facial wash, Toner and Moisturizer eh.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2011, 11:50:37 pm »
^ Yung new products nila available sa Watson's or SM.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #245 on: September 06, 2011, 08:41:50 pm »
I just purchased the DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener. I was supposed to purchase the one from Pure Beauty but the description got me. A hundred bucks more expensive than the latter for Php 299 but seems more promising. I hope it works. :)

KrisKulit

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2011, 10:24:00 pm »
i'm starting to love their moisturizer.. tagal na nakaibak dito sa akin thinking na hindi din ako hiyang dun, ewan ko ba nagbreak out kasi ako sa facial wash ng celeteque.. pero sobrang like ko yung moisturizer..  ;D

oxjamox

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2011, 10:46:15 pm »
I'm really interested sa new line of products ng Celeteque. Has anyone tried the acne solutions line? I've used their Oil Control Toner and Moisturizer (the one with no SPF) for a long time now, works great naman. Wanted to buy the acne spot gel, dark spot corrector and dark circles lightener.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #248 on: September 21, 2011, 03:12:43 pm »
Meron ba ditong nagbreakout from using their Dermoscience Hydration facial wash? Or kahit yung regular facial wash nila?

bettyboop1322

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #249 on: September 21, 2011, 04:35:19 pm »
^sa kin ok naman sis. i'm using both :)

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #250 on: September 21, 2011, 08:02:21 pm »
^^ ako nagkaroon ng mga butlig na parang hindi pimples. ang dami nila sa bandang gilid ng nose ko. :( hindi siya maalis

chingky

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #251 on: September 21, 2011, 09:37:14 pm »
Anyone who tried the Brightening line already? I'm interested in using their facial wash to even out my skin tone.

I'm currently using their moisturizer (old one) and the matte moisturizer with spf 30. I love Celeteque! :)

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #252 on: September 21, 2011, 10:21:57 pm »

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #253 on: September 21, 2011, 10:41:30 pm »
^^^^ Thank you sisses. Hindi ko kasi masure kung ito or yung Witch Hazel yung nagpabreakout sakin :/ Swerte mo sis purplerae kasi butlig butlig lang, yung akin major major breakout. Haha. Oh well.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2011, 11:42:46 pm »
^^^^ Thank you sisses. Hindi ko kasi masure kung ito or yung Witch Hazel yung nagpabreakout sakin :/ Swerte mo sis purplerae kasi butlig butlig lang, yung akin major major breakout. Haha. Oh well.

nako sis ang panget kasi hindi siya maliit na butlig. madami din sila mga 12 sila siguro. ngayon lang ako nagkaganto nga eh.

stunning_anne

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2011, 01:21:48 am »
I love the facial wash of celeteque di ako nagkakabreak out at malambot sa skin.

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2011, 07:44:13 am »
i love their moisturizer! not harsh, doesnt give me breakouts & very inexpensive! :)

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #257 on: September 23, 2011, 02:41:18 pm »
Currently using oil control toner and sun care moisturizer. Let's see how it goes. ;D

ITmom

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #258 on: September 30, 2011, 05:25:54 pm »
i want to try the Acne Spot Gel and see if it does work as they claim.

chingky

  • Guest
Re: CELETEQUE
« Reply #259 on: October 04, 2011, 07:43:58 pm »
Using the brightening wash. SUPER LIKE! It really cleans my face and doesn't cause oiliness. In a week that I've been using it, I believe it has brightened, not necessarily whitened, my skin, which I really like since I only want to even my skin tone, since I'm already fair-skinned. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close