We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ang weird yesterday naman ako nag-sign up so dapat eligible pa rin ako for the discount coupon, pag check ko wala naman
^sis anong age ginamit mo? dapat sa registration, 30 years and above
I'm a huge of the original moisturizer mainly because of watery consistency and water based sya. I started using it when ito pa lang yun product nya. But i never tried the rest of the product. I even used this to thin out a thick sunblock. I also used KJ sunblock kasi and too creamy sya....And im wondering, if the advanced one is, also as watery as the original moisturizer? Thanks.