watch now

Author Topic: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?  (Read 87496 times)

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2011, 02:38:08 pm »
PRC id
NBI
Philhealth id (valid id na rin kaya to?)

+wala pa kong sss id! :(
+wala pa rin ako tin id! :(
+wala pa yung voter's id! :(
+wala kaming employee id! :(

bzmom

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2011, 02:43:57 pm »
Passport
Drivers license
Postal id
The new unified id (sss,philhealth and pag ibig)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2011, 07:36:00 pm »
Passport
Residence ID
Driving License - Pinakaprecious sa lahat! ;D

ladyarcher

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »
Drivers license -i present this since i bring it with me all the time.
postal id
SSS id
Tin id



ching-ching

  • Guest
- SSS
- VOTERS ID
- TIN
- PASSPORT
- PHILHEALTH. BUT NOT SURE KUNG VALID UN

I usually used my SSS id.. :)

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Right now I only have an SSS ID. Planning to get POSTAL ID but the process here in Makati is quite complicated.

FayeP

  • Guest
-SSS
-TIN
-Postal

Out of topic: i recently received my new SSS id (bearing my married name), bago na un design at ID na din daw un ng Philhealth at Pagibig (pati GSIS kun member ka)...

ayun lang

dandalgo

  • Guest
-passport
-tin
-gsis
-voter's id
-company id

FABems

  • Guest
passport,sss,prc,drivers,tin

Dhee-Dhee

  • Guest
passport, sss, TIN (na ngayon hindi na ata kinoconsider as a valid ID)

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
passport, sss, voter's id

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
-passport
-prc
-sss
-tin
-drivers
-company id

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Passport and Postal.

God knows kelan pa darating ang SSS ID ko  ::)

tipC_shoegal

  • Guest
I've a passport, a TIN I.D and a company I.D...Haven't really applied for an SSS I.D 'coz apparently it takes forever! Probably I'll work on acquiring a Postal I.D soon.

superbubly

  • Guest
voter's id
passport
school id
(plano ko pa lang kumuha ng postal id tsaka drivers license)


babe1106

  • Guest
passport
company ID
SSS ID

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
- HMID (the new SSS id, lahat na kasama PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth & GSIS)
- TIN id
- Passport

yung voter's id ko sa susunod na election pa ata dadating..hehe..

pooka08

  • Guest
Passport
Driver's License
Philhealth
TIN
Employee ID

yung SSS ID naubusan nung ako na. sayang sa pila
voter's ID naman stub pa lang kasi di pa available

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
-PRC
-Unified Multi-Purpose ID
-Passport

I usually use the first 2 IDs. Planning to take up driving lessons so I can have a driver's license na. :)

mommyniuja

  • Guest
-driver's license and passport

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close