watch now

Author Topic: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?  (Read 87384 times)

*joie*

  • Guest
driver's license
passport
BIR
Phil Health


prc id ko nawala ko..wah until now dpa ako nakapagfile ng affidavit of loss..lol almost a year ko na nawala..anyway, i'm not practicing my profession naman pero sayang yong id.. sana maasikaso ko tong papalitan..hehe

iambabysophie

  • Guest
Number 1 na lagi ko pinipresent is my driver's license. but I also have these:

- Passport
- SSS
- Voter's ID

I miss presenting my school ID and company ID but I still keep them with me.


SkyG

  • Guest
SSS and Passport.

kirara888

  • Guest
I have passport and driver's license. I usually present my driver's license since I don't bring my passport with me all the time.

Waiting for my SSS ID and voter's ID

mishmish

  • Guest
Passport
I-card
Driver's licence
* BIR id pero walang picture :P
* Still waiting for my SSS id

sexy_maldita0089

  • Guest
Company ID
TIN ID

wait ko pa din ang SSS ID ko.

fides00

  • Guest
Company ID
Driver's License
Passport
TIN ID
Police Clearance ID
Philhealth ID

I usually use my Driver's License.

ldrwifey

  • Guest
i only have drivers license and passport, pero syempre hindi ko naman madalas dahil passport ko so DL lang lagi, ive been planning to get local id pero nakakatamad

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Isa lang ;D Postal ID lang. yung prc license ko 6 years nang expired. di ko na naasikaso simula nung nagwork ako and eventually nag-asawa. yung voter’s id ko antagal dumating. im not working anymore kaya di ko na naasikaso yung SSS at TIN

phurple0515

  • Guest
SSS, Passport  and my I-Kad.

comp_nurse

  • Guest
Passport
SSS ID
Driver's License
PRC License
TIN
Voter's ID
ANSAP ID
PNA ID
My old company ID (i can still use it kasi wala namang date of employment, ginagamit ko pang iwan sa guard para in case makalimutan ko carry lang, di kawalan.. hehe)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:23:40 am by comp_nurse »

pinkberries

  • Guest
driver's license and passport
still waiting for my sss id

sugardrop

  • Guest
Company ID
Passport
Philhealth ID

..now waiting for the unified ID from SSS. Tagal ng 3-6 months ha.

airish_2

  • Guest
Postal I.d,Barangay I.d

goddessjem

  • Guest
Company ID
SSS ID
TIN ID
Philhealth ID
Passport

Usually SSS ID ang madalas kong i present..

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2011, 10:33:14 pm »
Driver's license
Passport
SSS id
TIN id
Philhealth ID

swt_fem

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2011, 11:39:30 pm »
SSS ID
TIN ID
Postal ID
Passport
Employee ID

Superjoie

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2011, 01:02:42 am »
now.. i only have one. prc ID. expired na kasi both my postal and passport!!

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2011, 06:59:32 am »
SSS
PRC
PASSPORT
VOTER'S ID

I usually present my PRC,nakasanayan na...

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?
« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2011, 01:18:16 pm »
passport
prc id
voters id
driver's license

usually prc kasi palagi kong dala and drivers license

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close