watch now

Author Topic: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?  (Read 75138 times)

QueenCersei

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2015, 11:07:28 am »
The pambansang newbie designer bag - LV Neverfull ;D

chenlin

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2015, 11:37:11 am »
I think is my wedding dress.

xthine

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2015, 09:14:15 pm »
Jeans -- $285 dollars + tax and very satisfied, well worth the price

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2015, 05:19:10 am »
let me just quote the original poster of the thread

In terms of clothes, shoes or bags lang ha hindi kasama jewelries. Curious lang kasi ako.



Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2015, 06:02:13 pm »
Recently I bought my first ever Chanel Bag and I am so happy with it. :)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #165 on: December 25, 2015, 08:49:37 am »
Bag- my Balenciaga bag. I have weakness for bags kasi.
Wallet-givenchy
Watch- TAG and PS
Shoes- rubbershoes (almost 7k, I fell in love with the mint green/robin blue color), Dumond shoes super worth it

Travel- siguro dito talaga biggest expenses ko Pero dito din ako happiest

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2016, 01:22:19 pm »
My Prada double-zip tote. Hoping to buy a Chanel in the future.  :D

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2016, 08:11:36 pm »
Bought myself a Balenciaga Mettalic Edge City bag last Christmas. Ang ganda nya, pero hindi ko pa ginagamit! :D

Tissot Watches din, next time i want a Tag na :)

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2016, 01:44:57 pm »
YSL bag

There was a before-opening-hours sale in Shangri-la mall.  We bought one YSL bag on sale, and two more (that I liked for me and my sister) that were not :(  My mom was happy about it, so is my sister kasi they use it in the office everyday.  (I'm happy that they liked the bags that I picked for them) But in my case, I haven't used mine as often as I want to because I'm afraid I'd accidentally write on it with a ballpen (which I usually do).  So hindi pa sya sulit for me.  Pag hindi nagagamit, parang mas mahal pa ang bili.

starrgazing

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2016, 04:40:51 pm »
my Michael Korrs big travel bag... once ko lang nagamit... sobrang laki pala then color beige pa.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2016, 06:26:53 am »
a Birkin and satisfied with it but I wish to use it more often.

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: What is your most expensive purchase and were you satisfied with it?
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2016, 03:33:27 pm »
XO ko na bag. Expensive na sakin yun pero satisfied naman. Sa sobrang satisfied ko sa kanya first and last purchase ko na siya  ;D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:35:00 pm by teejiko »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close