watch now

Author Topic: Potty-training tips  (Read 86075 times)

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: Potty-training tips
« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2013, 08:46:31 pm »
My son is turning 3 this november, okay na kami sa wee wee pag day time totally no diaper a..pati mg school sya no diaper na rin..since 2hrs lang naman ang school..now, gusto ko na rin sya ma train na mag poop na sa cr..pero ayaw nya talaga..3 days na sya d nag poop kasi nga talagang tntry kong d n sya mag diaper..kahit lang daytime..mahirap pala mag potty train.. :-\

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Potty-training tips
« Reply #301 on: August 29, 2013, 01:15:26 pm »
^my little girl, I started potty training her at 2 and baliktad sa kid mo, she poops on the potty and wees on it too.Mas madali sa kanya ang pag poop and I observed nasasabay lang ang wee.As soon as it is acceptably warm (maulan at malamig pa sa Oz ngayon),I will start having her no diapers the whole morning.Try a rewards chart, sis-yung may stickers.I just made her own using Microsoft Publisher with Hello Kitty Wallpapers that I have.I bought din mumurahing sticker pad na may stars/animals and I put one daily pag walang "mishap" sa diaper.Dati kasi may accidents pa eh.I reward her weekly with something small (like a bubble bath and massage or a small toy/book) .Now wala na kami accidents.Kada matatapos nya 1 month, may big prize siya ( toys, most often).Ritualistic siya eh,kada matatapos sya gumamit ng potty,she demands I add a sticker in her chart even before I flush and wash her up. Wala din kaming iyakan sa potty ever since.

^^ I suggest wag sabay.if your child can not control the pee, try using the potty for poop lang muna, and when your child eventually comes around to liking using the potty for going about his/her business,tsaka mo i-train for wee naman.

It's really labor intensive.I have a friend pinagsabay niya wee and poop on her kid who doesn't talk yet (and he's 3+ na) and she ended up constantly changing bedsheets/mopping up.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Potty-training tips
« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2016, 06:05:54 pm »
our daughter is 2.5 yrs old and we started toilet training her about a month ago lang. She pees in preschool but not at home! Nakaka frustrate :( she watches us when we pee, she knows the routine (pull pants down, pee, wipe, flush, wash hands) down pat pero hindi sya nagpee pee talaga

we tried a few times na undies lang sya. First 3 days, she reacts pag nag pee (like if she pees, she will suddenly yell and cry... then cover her face), pero after that, wala ng reaction so nababasa pati carpet ::) nahihirapan si hubby cuz he has to shampoo the carpet after!

Anyway, my colleague said just keep trying and hers daw was potty trained by 3 yrs old rin naman but it took her A YEAR!! Omg... some moms said naman if it takes longer than 2 months, it means they're not ready pa talaga. Maybe bladder control isn't 100% yet? I don't know. I get impatient sometimes but I'm sure we'll get there

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close