We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi there! Does anyone know what's the current price of their corrector? Just the corrector lang po not the concealer set.And if you can leave a quick review about it too, please do so! Thank you! Also, I am NC30 in MAC so I'm wondering what shade I can get. I have dark circles na di kaya ihide ni MAC prolong wear concealer baka kaya ni BB's corrector
^sis, kung walang makasagot ng question mo, it's best to call Bobbi Brown PH na lang. Store info: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bobbi-brown-philippines/bobbi-brown-philippines-store-information/10152961798349015 Other contact info listed here: https://www.facebook.com/BobbiBrownPH/info?tab=page_info hth!