watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113587 times)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #440 on: December 04, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »
Ganda ng holiday collection nila ! Tempting :)

dolcevitabebe

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #441 on: December 04, 2013, 02:38:49 pm »
I have to agree with their shades, it's more natural looking talaga. Parang perfect canvas talaga ang face after using Bobbi Brown. I've tried their stick foundation and ang creamy nya, I use it sparingly lang sa under eyes.  Top it off with another concealer, perfect!

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #442 on: December 06, 2013, 02:23:12 am »
i love the skin foundation kaso read reviews na hindi long wearing. what about their stick foundie? long wearing ba? gusto ko yung hindi madali magmelt sa skin pag tumagal.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #443 on: July 15, 2014, 02:00:00 pm »
How much their pot rouge?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2014, 07:57:44 pm »
Bought the blush in Desert Pink. Kainis, wala kasing Sand Pink wala ring Tawny. ugh. Di rin ako nakabili ng pot rouge. Oh wells. ;D

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #445 on: August 08, 2014, 11:16:03 pm »
Just bought their semi matte lipstick in Brownie..nice MLBB...una kong hinanap si Tulle because of the raves pero may pink na ko saka mas bagay daw sa kin yung Brownie or Soft Rose sabi nung SA sa Rustans Makati.

Have to checked that Pot Rouge na sinasabi nyo hehe

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #446 on: August 08, 2014, 11:44:51 pm »
I love Bobbi Brown products, sobrang mahal nga lang waah! I am using their eye brightener partnered with the concealer. Ganda ng coverage.. also their lipstick, I have the Nude color.. planning to buy pink shade din soon. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #447 on: August 08, 2014, 11:52:31 pm »
I love their pot rouge!!! I have the one in powder pink and the other naman raspberry. Yung raspberry deep sya sa pan pero sobrang natural pag inapply, and it lasts for a freaking long time. I use it before i set my foundation with powder. Inner glow lang ang peg. Haha

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #448 on: August 09, 2014, 01:08:12 am »
^ Ako rin! Powder pink naman is my pinaka-HG mlbb. Ito basis ko when looking for lipstick shades, yung closest dito. ;D Plus I just looove the consistency. Sa cheeks kahit on top of powder pa madali pa ring i-blend. Haha.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #449 on: August 09, 2014, 08:08:40 pm »
So cream blush si pot rouge mga sis?  Diba mahirap apply sa cheeks?

I have to see that pot rouge hehe.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #450 on: August 09, 2014, 08:44:33 pm »
^ For the lips and cheeks sis. (:

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #451 on: August 09, 2014, 09:04:23 pm »
Ah effective din sya sa lips ? Yung iba na mga for lips and cheeks, usually for cheeks lang talaga, panget na sya for lips....thats good though

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2014, 08:05:58 am »
My current favorite lipstick is Bobbi Brown's Rich Lip Color in Miami Pink :) Nakaka -blooming daw!

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #453 on: August 30, 2014, 10:40:19 pm »
I bought bobbi brown products today mostly for the eyes but for the face MAC pa rin ang binili ko para mas mura

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #454 on: August 30, 2014, 10:58:18 pm »
mas mahal ba si bobbi brown sis than mac?

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #455 on: September 01, 2014, 01:23:12 pm »
yup mas mahal bobbi brown

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #456 on: September 18, 2014, 09:48:55 pm »
I just bought their art stick in Electric pink. 1350 ang price. Ganda naman, so far, love ko hehe, may free sharpener na siya kasama.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #457 on: December 17, 2014, 10:04:21 am »
art stick in Dusty pink is my new favorite everyday lippie!  :-*

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #458 on: December 28, 2014, 04:11:44 pm »
The skin foundation stick talagang looks like skin. I'm not sure if it's buildable pero for a cream foundation to be sheer, that's unique :)

I dot the foundation on my face then blend with my beauty blender. Wala naman akong masabi kung long wearing sya or what since I always use a setting spray after putting on makeup.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #459 on: February 09, 2015, 07:05:47 pm »
i recently got bobbi brown lipstick in soft rose. nakaka addict ang lippies nila :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close