watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113893 times)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2010, 05:10:06 pm »
waaa why oh why on a weekday :( I want to go but may work ako huhu

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2010, 06:17:44 pm »
^My thoughts exactly :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #282 on: November 11, 2010, 08:50:14 pm »
Lumabas na pala yung Holiday Collection nila. Be ready girls dahil SOBRANG DAMING PALETTES and BRUSH SETS.

I need help. Confused ako sa set na bibilhin ko. I was supposed to buy the Modern Classic Lip and Eye Palette. P4500 siya. Eto itsura niya:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/5063221152_b5d8252075_z.jpg

Tapos meron din isang palette! Ewan ko anong name nito:
http://www.makeup4all.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/09/Bobbi-Brown-Holiday-2010-1.jpg (upper left side, with mascara, brush set and pouch and palette). P5k naman siya.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2010, 09:33:17 pm »

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #284 on: November 11, 2010, 09:35:52 pm »
^Sorry sis, I didn't asked yung prices ng rest ng palette hehe Naka-focus kasi ako dun sa 2 haha

Si Dennis, type niya yung 2nd palette. Nakakalito tuloy.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #285 on: November 11, 2010, 09:47:06 pm »
^i think ka price niya yung beauty palette mo $45. pareho maganda yung palette lahat ba yun kasama sa palette (mascara,brush set,pouch??)?? sulit yung palettes ng bobbi brown compared sa small palette ng shu haha :)


Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2010, 09:54:25 pm »
^Yes, kasama yan. I've no idea kung anong name nung 2nd palette lol Yung Modern Classic kasi yung palagi nafe-feature sa mga blogs.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2010, 10:26:50 pm »
I can't find that palette on Temptalia's page pero kung kasama lahat yun, super value for the money yan. Very intriguing but I have to swatch the shadows first. Sometimes kasi very sheer lang ang eyeshadows niya especially sa mga palettes. I want my eyeshadows to pack a lot of pigment eh.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #288 on: November 12, 2010, 05:58:14 pm »
Sa wakas, nalaman ko na rin yung name nung 2nd palette lol Its Mini Gold Elegance Palette Set. Saw it in this blog: http://www.fallingupwards.net/shusheshe/?p=41

I might get the Modern Classic Lip and Eye Palette nalang kasi The Beauty Look Book's review, she seems to like it a lot. And since I'm a sucker for neutral looks these days, this will work for me.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #289 on: November 12, 2010, 06:23:26 pm »
Natetempt ako to get yung Classic Cold/Warm Colour Eye Palette nila :)

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #290 on: November 12, 2010, 07:08:27 pm »
May kasama na rin blushes yung palette nila&if im not mistaken glosses :) super sulit.

@ Heatherette: get both palettes nalang! LOL. Kaso magiging 2 sets yung brushes mo, sell mo nalang uli ;)

To all Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer enablers: was able to get one na in Sand :) super cute coz it's so small&the mirror's really cute! I have yet to try it :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #291 on: November 12, 2010, 07:13:01 pm »
^LOL the Modern Classic Lip and Eye Palette has brushes na pero for the lips and eyes lang. Yung sa Mini Gold Elegance Kit may blush brush, lip brush and e/s brush. I'm not after the brushes kasi marami rami naman ako dito haha Yung laman talaga gusto ko malaman kung ano ang mas maganda. I didn't had time swatching sa counter kasi nagmamadali na kami for the movie.

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #292 on: November 12, 2010, 07:26:06 pm »
^LOL i thought kasi colors lang yung different with the two palettes, totally different pala. When Ms. Mona showed the palette to me kasi I was telling myself not to listen to her coz I know ma-tetempt lang ako! Didirecho pa akong Chanel [textspeak!] non. Apparently wala na si JC tea rose kaya si Bobbi Brown creamy concealer lang laman ng paper bag hehe.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #293 on: November 12, 2010, 07:31:14 pm »
^Yup :) Tapos yung isa may makeup pouch pang kasama pero kasi ang gripe ko lang dun sa Mini Gold Elegance Kit eh ang blah nung mga e/s na kasama lol 4 shades lang tapos parang silver, white, black and bronzey gold. Although plus na yung may blush, 2 l/s and 2 l/g unlike sa Modern Classic na 10 e/s and 4 l/g.

I haven't read any review pa on the Mini Gold Elegance Kit kaya I'm leaning towards the Modern Classic kasi marami rami ng reviews na lumabas.

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #294 on: November 12, 2010, 07:46:21 pm »
^ah the one with the blushes yung pinakits sakin. Hehe yea based on your description mukhang mas ok si Modern Classic :) kaya yun nlang, i feel so sad talaga i really wanna get Tea Rose na yesterday but walang stocks,they'll ask Glorietta raw if they have stocks pa. So sad :(

Piccos_Girl

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2010, 11:38:15 am »
Hi girls. :) Just wanted to share my own reviews of the two Bobbi Brown products that I have so far.

I have the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose but I hardly use it because I'm trying to finish up my Body Shop Shimmer Waves first. Their shades are quite similar to each other but the Bobbi Brown's packaging looks much more beautiful and sophisticated, and the BB shimmer brick is actually quite big and heavy, so I'm betting it'll take a while before you hit pan. However, aside from the packaging, I'm not completely in love with it. I don't think it's enough to be used as blush alone, I think it was meant to be layered over blush. And I've used it as eyeshadow but wasn't that impressed because I don't think it's pigmented enough for that purpose.

I also have the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Beige. Like everyone else has said, this really is a great concealer. I love how easy it is to blend. However, I have extremely dark circles and this concealer would be perfect for those whose undereye circles aren't as bad as mine. The shade I got actually matches my skin tone but I find that it does nothing to brighten my undereyes. Also, I find that it also does NOT last very long even with setting powder, which is a shame because you're actually spending a lot of money for quite a small product. The upside is that you don't need very much to cover your entire undereyes so I guess and I'm hoping it'll last pretty long.

Hope you guys found this helpful. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2010, 09:14:19 pm »
I saw the palettes again. Settled na ko sa Modern Classic kaso biglang nabasa ko tong review na to:

http://www.faboverforty.com/beauty/bobbi-brown-holiday-glamour-set/

Sabi niya: I like the Modern Classic Lip and Eye palette, but it was already talked about everywhere and even though I liked it, I didn’t love it. Several of the colors wouldn’t work on me so it was difficult to get enthused.   

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #297 on: November 14, 2010, 09:41:58 am »
^sis how much nga pala yung beauty rules palette?

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2010, 12:22:07 pm »
^^ The colors look neutral naman, bakit kaya di nag work sa kanya? I think the modern classic palette looks nicer than the glamour set.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #299 on: November 14, 2010, 12:40:10 pm »
^Ewan ko nga eh. Kaya nalilito ako although mas gusto ko pa rin yung Modern Classic kasi yung ibang shades dun sa Glamour Set meron sa Beauty Rules.

^^P2500 sis.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close