watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113833 times)

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2010, 09:26:25 pm »
^ i was supposed to get a skin foundation pero wala yung shade ko.. So I bought something else na lang. Is it sheer coverage lang talaga? Hindi ba siya nagiging oily sa face?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2010, 09:31:39 pm »
^Try mo rin Natural Finish foundation. Yun ang ni-recommend sa akin ng MA ng Makati for oily skin.

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2010, 12:25:42 am »
^ I'm actually looking for sheer coverage and full coverage foundie. The sheer coverage can wait since I've got mmu pa.. I dunno.. I've got good skin pero mas feel ko talaga yung full coverage  ;D go big or go home. haha! Meron bang full coverage for oily skin ang bb?

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2010, 01:07:58 am »
^Foundation stick daw but I heard from a former BB mua na they layer it pa with more foundation (forgot what kind same brand tho) kasi sheer daw for them the stick. They are gays so I guess they like super thick makeup :)

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2010, 01:47:38 am »
^Theirs look caked on cos they layer too much eh.. I don't wanna have to layer cos that'll be close to drag make up na  :P I'm not into layering on the foundation like that.

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2010, 02:02:03 am »
^Naku sis there's a trick kasi. Blending is the key tapos layer a thin waterbased foundation to seal in the full covered one :)

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2010, 02:43:30 am »
^ hehe I know that trick.. I think we're talking about different things. I want it for everyday use. I would kill my skin if I did the make up I do in shoots on a daily basis. I just want a full coverage foundie. The fullest I can get so that no hassle in layering and no caked on look but still getting that flawless, barbie skin  ;D I'm looking for one from BB since they have good yellow-toned foundies. Yun lang, I just wanted to know which BB foundation offers full coverage for oily skin.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2010, 10:38:57 am »
^Yung Natural Finish is sheer-medium coverage :)

You can also check the link I posted here on the different BB foundations and for what skin type and the coverage.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2010, 12:52:54 am »
Hi there. Newbie here :)

I was wondering if anyone has tried BB's Foundation Stick. I was originally choosing between the Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation and Skin Finish Foundation but I was advised to try BB's Foundation Stick by one of their online MUA's. It would also be helpful if anyone knows how much the Foundation Stick costs here in the Phils. TIA!  :)

cinnamode

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2010, 04:26:33 pm »
Is there any way to avail samples of BB's foundation? Would like to try them out but I don't know if my skin would break out or not, sayang naman yung 2k+ ko if I break out pala diba.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2010, 06:25:08 pm »
^You can try asking sa counter sis :) Or kung di talaga pwede, pa-makeup ka nalang sa kanila.

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2010, 12:36:07 am »
i've a new bb blush. rose ang shade. been lemming for a rose blush for quite sometime. perfect sya sa denims and country style dressing na trip na trip ko ngayon. :)

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #272 on: November 01, 2010, 06:09:10 pm »
^dahil kay sis Heatherette parang na-ssway ako to get a Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer!haha i'm looking for a concealer kase, have to replace my mac studio finish concealer hehe.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #273 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:11 pm »
^2 thumbs up sis for their creamy concealer... my HG concealer :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #274 on: November 01, 2010, 09:03:20 pm »
Agree. The best concealer for me yung Bobbi Brown although I used it more often sa blemishes than sa undereye area :) Definitely mas creamier than MAC.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #275 on: November 04, 2010, 12:00:48 pm »
^ Same here!

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #276 on: November 04, 2010, 08:05:56 pm »
^ and ^^ and ^^^ oh no andami ng enablers! haha il go to Bobbi Brown pag naka-visit ako Shang, sana maka-visit nako soon coz super busy lately!i want my concealer!hehe.

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #277 on: November 04, 2010, 08:21:28 pm »
haha *enabled-on*

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #278 on: November 04, 2010, 09:20:10 pm »
^and another one! LOL  ;D

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2010, 04:25:32 pm »
Beauty Rules Workshop
Attend Bobbi's Beauty Classroom with Singapore Training Manager, Cecilia Tay and get schooled on Bobbi's beauty essentials.

A special sneek peek of Bobbi's Holiday Collection awaits you!

Date: November 18, 2010, Thursday
Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Venue: East Cafe, 2/F Rustan's Makati

Receive a special gift from Bobbi by registering before November 17. Register at Rustan's Makati by purchasing a gift certificate worth PHP 1,500 fully redeemable of Bobbi Brown products and email your name and contact details at ccasas@sg.estee.com.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close