We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Got my creamy concealer and my corrector na sa wakas. Hay mali pala yung shade na binigay sa kin ng SA sa HKIA lat time kaya eto buy ulit ako. waaah!!!!ladychris17, I'm not usre dyan sa pinas pero HK magkaiba price nila. =) mas mahal si creamy concealer ng mga 90HK kay correrctor.
^ I think Natural Finish is slightly more expensive than Skin Foundation. Where Skin retails as 2450, Natural Finish is around 2600-2700. I didn't buy it yet (I asked somebody who's going to the States to buy for me) because at least I'll save a few hundred pa...
was at shang kanina. OMG mapangmata yun SA, her name yata is Ava or Ave. Got pissed off, di nalang ako bibili dun